As I have to use SL in i386 mode because of VMWare Fusion is not available as x64 application up to now, I needed a working solution for this.
I used following setup DSDT from AsereBLN, added following fix to replace the HDEF device (which was for the 889a, ALC888 is correct for this device).
(search for the first post of the user cparm, direct link does not work :-()
Applied the DSDT fix, added the three kexts to /S/L/E with kexthelper (I know /E/E would be better) and restart. :-)
I have at least rear analoag out and rear mic in. Maybe I will struggle with konfiguration to get front audio up and running when I find some time. This tutorial should help: http://www.projectosx.com/forum/inde...indpost&p=1825
I hope somebody will find it useful.
Attention! Other audio kexts will not work with this DSDT anymore! Also x64 mode Audio is not working with this solution.