- Submitted: Jan 17 2011 10:42 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 17 2011 10:42 PM
- File Size: 2.79MB
- Views: 1402
- Downloads: 3,504
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: Not sure
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Unkown
Download ATI Radeon 4670 kexts set for DVI-out 1.0
Only working on desktop ATI Radeon HD 4670 system with both DVI and VGA (and optional HDMI connector).
Remove all the 3 existing kexts from your S/L/E directory and install these 3 modified kexts with kext utility. Shutdown the system and replace your D-Sub/VGA cable with a DVI-cable and turn on your system. The video signal will now be redirected to the digital DVI connector. Enjoy !
The kexts are modified to use the Shrike framebuffer.
Install all the 3 kexts in this zip-file
347 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
35 members, 305 guests, 2 anonymous users
areli, victor123ong, audioslave74, artasky, KulwinderPuri, mackie100, rishie, Google (1), Facebook (1), ribok1980, dolphin, tuser, andrews2008, ashmeet_singh, Bing (3), tokra128, erzin24, mactrial, Pahvan, Zhekazt, Artyom Lobyntcev, Mannithu05, cautizz, Lex_Rigid, fabfloor, worldwalker, willem, nphugiang, ValeraGan, ircummir, ericgs, Archi, mhrr123, andrehtm, OneEvil, caxul, Lasan, flexol