- Submitted: Dec 09 2010 07:14 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 09 2010 07:14 PM
- File Size: 11.93MB
- Views: 608
- Downloads: 1,305
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: Yes
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: Unkown
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Unkown
Download Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 multi cpu (highend systeem) 1.0
This is as close as I could get to a near Mac solution.
All the fixes that normally use kext files are in the DSDT.
* speeds stepping + native power management
* sleep, wake , restart rtc ect ect its all bin patched
* sound works via dsdt+legacy kext
* lan works with original realtek driver from there site
* system runs 32+64 bit
* graphics enabler is set to yes.
* USB3 is working via kext..
please be care full to pic the correct version for your cpu.
* for i7 920 and Xeon W3520 use the high-end intel 920
* for i7 930 and Xeon W3530 use the high-end intel 930
* for i7 950 and Xeon W3550 use the high-end intel 950
* for i7 975 and Xeon W3580 use the high-end intel 975
* for i7 980 and Xeon W3680 use the high-end intel 980
Always use the correct one. Always use the latest version of Chameleon.
407 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
38 members, 359 guests, 5 anonymous users
lipskydim, bosssimf, Peekom, delgadilloalex, stergian, Dr Hurt, xenatt, danspam012, KirSo, Google (3), Bing (2), alihalsalman, nabil117, drivesmall, Wasteland, udclrrvhqf, sacadito, sonoriega, otoritec, artur-raw, tigormal, xXKingSDXx, thieson, Marco Vogelaar, wtang1, shatterhenner, Mac OS X Leopard, jakubin, RAps, vampire4, FredWst, Lexstar, WeBeRiO, potard, Chanellafer, murchick, hannoxbom, mackie100, spamuz, grzess1