About This File
AMD Radeon R9 270 Series drivers for OSX
This pack contain binary patch for R9 270 series of GPU-s, which you can apply from 10.9.2 and above...
Clover support only!
Clover patch represents a permanent solution, which when you install once it will work always no matter on future updates. Basically, the patch is using Clover live patch ability. The final result is working GPU w/o further need for touching original drivers.
For GPU-s: R9 270 & R9 270X with 2GB VRAM
Attention: There are many variations of R9 GPU 270 & 270X models and this patch does not fully support them all. Issues with HDMI & DP connectors are noted and reported on several GPU models. For more information check the next pages:
What's New in Version 1.10
- v.1.10 Dumped Chameleon support
- v.1.9 Clover patch added in the pack
- v.1.8 Updated Binary patch + Clover Config inst.
- v.1.7 Universal Binary patch for 10.9.x & new MacPro6,1 plugin for Sandy & Ivy CPU-s
- v.1.6 MacPro6,1 plugin for Sandy & Ivy CPU-s
- v.1.5 - Added 10.9.2 Drivers & SMBIOS MacPro6,1
- v.1.4 - Slightly modified FrameBuffer
- v.1.3 - Some minor bugs fixed
- v.1.3 - FB update eliminate DVI-DL & HDMI issues.
- v.1.2 - ACPI SMC Platform Plugin patch