Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
- Submitted: Feb 09 2013 10:40 AM
- Last Updated: Feb 09 2013 10:40 AM
- File Size: 739.51KB
- Views: 823
- Downloads: 905
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: Not sure
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: Yes
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Yes
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: No
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Unkown
Download TP-LINK TL-WN821N v2 / v1 32-Bit 1.0
I've been looking for a solution myself and they told me at the end
This kext is original a DWA-160 kext with application.
The kext is modified for a TP-LINK WN821N v2 USB adapter. The v1
Version has another Vendor ID i think. V3 and V4 doesn't work because
they have another chipset.
1. Install kext with kexthelper or kextbeast
2. boot your mac in 32-bit mode (arch=i386)
3. start DWA-160 application and have fun.
It works only in 32-bit mode. Mountain Lion is not supported. If
anybody has a solution for ML i would be very grateful for a comment.
355 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
37 members, 312 guests, 1 anonymous users
Google Mobile (1), mark.tt, kcnaltair, Google (1), smazlum24, tayfun1974, zither, Bing (3), chardido, 365483415, tranzem, MacReaper, svideo, killerkod, eclipsemmc, nicosl299, szdjg, nino1968, sanju9907, fabfloor, alex_kruglikoff, lougwan, davideMaster, crusher, opera_ait, pontyl, sergkorn, romskey, cerwingvega, gotpb40, djmax713, gasusiacuulse, iDOb, jondmac, NikeFreak, pbsound, dangear, Prokhor, Olejka56, tidusvn05