- Submitted: Feb 09 2013 10:40 AM
- Last Updated: Feb 09 2013 10:40 AM
- File Size: 739.51KB
- Views: 1699
- Downloads: 1,126
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: Not sure
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: Yes
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Yes
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: No
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Unkown
Download TP-LINK TL-WN821N v2 / v1 32-Bit 1.0
I've been looking for a solution myself and they told me at the end
This kext is original a DWA-160 kext with application.
The kext is modified for a TP-LINK WN821N v2 USB adapter. The v1
Version has another Vendor ID i think. V3 and V4 doesn't work because
they have another chipset.
1. Install kext with kexthelper or kextbeast
2. boot your mac in 32-bit mode (arch=i386)
3. start DWA-160 application and have fun.
It works only in 32-bit mode. Mountain Lion is not supported. If
anybody has a solution for ML i would be very grateful for a comment.
467 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
46 members, 414 guests, 1 anonymous users
talbby, OleBno, james013, edinhomiranda, Andrew55555, coco666, Google (1), freezer59, addaphp, netkillercat, naToo, Bing (5), landilc, Chanellafer, directoratx, yage, magi851220, Xdye27, StiteVato, jma, yardan789, miteokaky, Mauricio Carreño, Mohamed Maghawry, Hr.mithlesh, applelion, usergen01, Marcos Rodrigues, Mrshiba, tovaz, Druboo_666, al6042, tris77, alejos893, kamazistnelson, potard, muratonal_com, khanke28, sosparabolicas, tommo38, delirio, lolo47120, mackie100, kromuch, sanyi0404, econovan, Mekks, fa11en