- Submitted: Feb 09 2013 10:40 AM
- Last Updated: Feb 09 2013 10:40 AM
- File Size: 739.51KB
- Views: 2097
- Downloads: 1,245
- Compatible with 10.5.x Leopard: Not sure
- Compatible with 10.6.x Snow Leopard: Yes
- Compatible with 10.7.x Lion: Yes
- Compatible with 10.8.x Mountain Lion: No
- Compatible with 10.9.x Mavericks: Unkown
Download TP-LINK TL-WN821N v2 / v1 32-Bit 1.0
I've been looking for a solution myself and they told me at the end
This kext is original a DWA-160 kext with application.
The kext is modified for a TP-LINK WN821N v2 USB adapter. The v1
Version has another Vendor ID i think. V3 and V4 doesn't work because
they have another chipset.
1. Install kext with kexthelper or kextbeast
2. boot your mac in 32-bit mode (arch=i386)
3. start DWA-160 application and have fun.
It works only in 32-bit mode. Mountain Lion is not supported. If
anybody has a solution for ML i would be very grateful for a comment.
258 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
19 members, 233 guests, 1 anonymous users
Google (2), vicanim98, gio57, jman07, maxmts, Bing (2), OneBeatOff, Toan Hoang Huy, Ernesbey, snagi12, MikeSan, cpatrick08, Coilvect, djfeedlike, ribok1980, yoojinho, WondiW, rimirobi, krendelq, fabfloor, Facebook (1), nirmal_niks7