Welcome to osx86.net

If you need help with your Hackintosh we have all the drivers, kexts and bootloaders and other stuff that you hadn't figured out you needed yet. Register now to get access to all of the files and forums.

KA-23

Mavericks on HP PAVILION 15-B140EL SLEEKBOOK?

Question

Hi, i am new in the hackintosh world and i want to install mavericks on my laptop(HP PAVILION 15-B140EL SLEEKBOOK?(model number: D5P19EA#ABZ)so can some one help me writing the instructions that i have to do to install it please?I mean what i have to select during the installation of the drivers etc...

Here are my notebook's spec:

<<< System Summary >>>
? > Mainboard : HP 18FE? > Chipset : Intel Ivy Bridge? > Processor : Intel P6 @ 1800 ? MHz? > Physical Memory : 4096 ?MB ?(1 x 4096 DDR3-SDRAM )? > Video Card : Intel(R) HD Graphics? > Hard Disk : Hitachi HTS547564A9E384 (640GB)? > Monitor Type : Seiko Epson ?- 15 inches? > Network Card : Atheros Communications AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter? > Network Card : Realtek Semiconductor RTL8101 PCIe Fast Ethernet Adapter? > Operating System : Windows 8 Home Edition 6.02.9200 (64-bit)? > DirectX : Version 11.00? > Windows Performance Index : 5.1 on 7.9
Computer: PC ACPI based on x64Mainboard: HP18FEMEMORY ram: 8gbAudio: IDT High Definition Audio CODECAudio Intel(R) Fro screensController IDE ATA/ATAPI: Intel 7 series chipset family SATA AHCI ControllerChipset: Intel Ivy BridgeRealtek PCIE CardReaderHP True Vision HDMouse and other devices: Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchpadKeyboard PS/2 standardCPU: Intel Pentinum CPU 2117U @ 1.80GHzNetwork Devices: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11b/h/n WiFi AdapterRealtek PCIe FE Family Controller #2Video Card: Intel HD GraphicsHard Disk: Hitachi HTS547564A9E384

PLEASE HELP ME PLEEEASEE!!

?

2 answers to this question

I'm worried to say that your integrated GPU (Intel HD in Pentium proc) is not supported in OS X.

Hell, but can i download a kext for that gpu? and there are any other hackingtosh that i can install on my laptop?