At first my mainboardspecification:
Mainboard Specifications of MSI 865G Neo2
· Supports Intel® P4 Northwood/Prescott (Socket 478) processors.
· FSB 400 (for Northwood only), 533, 800MHz.
· Supports up to 3.2GHz or higher speed.
· Intel® 865PE/G chipset
- Supports FSB 800/533/400MHz.
- Supports AGP 8X interface.
- Supports DDR 400/333/266 memory interface.
- Integrated graphics controller (for 865G only).
· Intel® ICH5/ICH5R chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, 8 ports.
- 2 Serial ATA/150 ports.
- 2 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus Master IDE controller.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- Supports both ACPI and legacy APM power management.
- Serial ATA/150 RAID 0 and RAID 1 (Optional).
· Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 2.5 Volt DDR SDRAM.
· Supports up to 4GB memory size without ECC.
· Supports Dual channel DDR266/333/400/433/466/500/533 MHz and up.
(DDR433/466/500/533 are overclocking spec)
· One AGP slot supports 8x/4x at 0.8V (AGP 3.0) or 4x at 1.5V (3.3V is not
· Five 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
· Dual Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controllers integrated in ICH5/ICH5R.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to four Ultra ATA drives.
· Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in ICH5/ICH5R.
- Up to 150MB/sec transfer speeds.
- Can connect up to two Serial ATA drives.
- Supports SATA RAID 0/RAID 1 (Optional).
P4 2,6 GHz
Grafic: GeForce FX5500
S-ATA 250 GB (first master, but there is my Win7)
IDE 20 GB (third master, for Hackintosh)
2 GB RAM
If u need more Informations pls coantact me.
What I would like to install SnowLeo or Lion (if Lion works fine)
If someone could give me help and support, that would be great ;-)