Always up to date!

Do you want to be kept up to date with new versions of files and / or news? Follow us on Twitter and Facebook! Make sure you are updated with new file versions!

Photo

stuck at "system uptime in nanoseconds" -screen

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

abhiank209

abhiank209

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Attached File  IMG_9296.jpg   95.65KB   329 downloads

Superwuppy

Superwuppy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Need cups=1 to run
Intel core2Quad Q6600 - 3600 MHz @ 4 cores
FSB - 1600
cpu multiplier 9 x 400
Asus P5Q-Pro P45-ICH10 Bios 2102
8 GB Kinston HyperX 5-5-5-15-55 @2.10v - Stable @ 1066 MHz
Clud 3D ati-Radeon HD5770 - Working 100%
Atheros ethernet - Working
sound - Alc888 - Working
Maxtor HDD 320 GB -> Mountain lion 10.8.2
Samsung HDD 320 GB -> Data
WD HDD -> Data
Chieftech Big Tower case

abhiank209

abhiank209

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Sorry i didn't mention any details

I tried to put the dmg image of itkos l2 onto a pendrive using transmac and used chameleon bootloader(which i mentioned earlier in this thread) to boot from the pendrive

i used these

-v -f

and

-v -x

and

-v -f Graphicsenabler=No arch=x86_64 ncpi=0x2000

and in all the 3 times some HFS+ files or something were shown to be loaded and the it came and got stuck on the previous screen shot.

and now i tried cpus=1 and it showed(got stuck at) this:

Attached Files

Edited by abhiank209, 13 May 2012 - 12:49 PM.

abhiank209

abhiank209

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
hey....plz somebody help.....some1 reply!!!......i just can get thru with this problem!!!

hulkintosh

hulkintosh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
What hardware are you using to try to install this on. MB, CPU, amount of Ram, size of Hdd. Are you using a Flash drive that you created or which media are you using. I will try and help but I need a little more info.

abhiank209

abhiank209

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I am using a
HP Pavilion dv6 3123tx

whose config is :

4 GB RAM
Intel i5 460M
Chipset - Intel HM55 chipset
Graphics - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 Graphics with 1 GB dedicated(switchable with intel HD Graphics)

and the HDD is 640 GB which i have divided into 4 primary partitions...one of which i was planing to use for OS-X

as for the installation media :
I used a Kingston Data Traveler 8GB ..........which I loaded with a iATKOS L2 image(downloaded from torrent) using transmac ...

Thats all the details I have apart from the ones I have already posted previously

Thank you for your help....

hulkintosh

hulkintosh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

I am using a
HP Pavilion dv6 3123tx

whose config is :

4 GB RAM
Intel i5 460M
Chipset - Intel HM55 chipset
Graphics - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 Graphics with 1 GB dedicated(switchable with intel HD Graphics)

and the HDD is 640 GB which i have divided into 4 primary partitions...one of which i was planing to use for OS-X

as for the installation media :
I used a Kingston Data Traveler 8GB ..........which I loaded with a iATKOS L2 image(downloaded from torrent) using transmac ...

Thats all the details I have apart from the ones I have already posted previously

Thank you for your help....

Firstly is see that you are trying to install on a "store bought" laptop. This still should not be a problem as I have installed 10.7 on an HP Pavillion DV7000 series. The only difference is that I used an actual app store download of Lion and it went smoothly to say the least. Here are the specs of that Laptop:
2008 Core 2 Duo 2.2
4 GB Ram
775 chipset
Nvidia 8600 graphics

Secondly...are you getting to a verbose mode crash or freeze of some sort??? Take a pic of exactly how far you get. That would tell me (and the community here) a ton.
If you can get an actual version of 10.7 here is a site with a video walk through that is very helpful. I have not used this particular method in over a year but it did work for me when I used it then.

Since I have not tried to install a distro version on an Intel based system I may not be as much help to you as you need though.

Have you tried to install a VMware version or Virtualbox version at all onto this system??? Here is a link with multiple readily downloadable versions of Mac OS X Virtual machines. If you can install a Virtual machine version on your system you should be able to install an actual OS onto the system.

You probably could try this tutorial using a Mountain Lion DP which is readily available and not illegal. There on the page is also a link to their walkthough on how to install it. Here is a youtube video with links to sites that you can download it from. I am currently trying to install it on a Dell Workstation Laptop.

Edited by Rene, 19 June 2012 - 07:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users