iAtkos L2 dmg
Virtualbox latest + extension (for those without working osx)
some kexts: http://www.osx86.net...43sj-vx057.html
1. install iAtkos L2 to virtualbox (How to install Mac OS X Lion in Virtualbox [Windows])
2. using installed osx (native / vbox), open disk utility, create a guid partition to thumbdrive
and restore iAtkos dmg to it.
3. next, mount the thumbdrive, copy the kexts (kexts only!) you downloaded to "/System/Library/Extensions"
on the thumbdrive.
4. burn rBoot-LE to cd.
5. reboot and make cd drive as 1st boot device.
6. boot using cd you burned. make sure, insert the thumbdrive to the usb 2.0 port on the right side of the notebook before booting.
7. locate the iAtkos usb on the rBoot menu, use this boot flag: "rd=disk1s2 -v cpus=1 PCIRootUID=1 busratio=23" without quote.
*rd=disk1s2 is location where you restored the iAtkos
8. install, reboot again to the cd but now you choose the partition you installed iAtkos. you should now already have osx gui running.
9. edit /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.Plist , add this flag: cpus=1 PCIRootUID=1 busratio=23
10. i dont know if the kexts you downloaded also installed to the new hackintosh, to make sure, just do the same as step 3 except now you do it to harddisk not to the thumbdrive.
11. eject rBoot cd and thumbdrive.
cpu: Intel Core i3 2350M 2.3 GHz
memory: 6gb (upgraded from 2gb)
display: intel hd 3000 & geforce 610M (optimus)
sound: intel HD i dont know which model
bluetooth is working but inconsistently.
i hope this can save your time.
you might want to install hdapm to eliminate clicking sound produced by hard disk head parking.
download here: http://mckinlay.net.nz/hdapm/
i set it to max. no more annoying worry-maker noise
Edited by agip, 29 June 2012 - 12:34 AM.