Always up to date!

Do you want to be kept up to date with new versions of files and / or news? Follow us on Twitter and Facebook! Make sure you are updated with new file versions!

Photo

Successful install on notebook Asus A43S (model: A43SD-VX426)

- - - - - a43s a43sd k43sd

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

agip

agip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Requirements:
iAtkos L2 dmg
rBoot-LE
Virtualbox latest + extension (for those without working osx)
thumbdrive 8gb
CD-R
some kexts: http://www.osx86.net...43sj-vx057.html

1. install iAtkos L2 to virtualbox (How to install Mac OS X Lion in Virtualbox [Windows])

2. using installed osx (native / vbox), open disk utility, create a guid partition to thumbdrive
and restore iAtkos dmg to it.

3. next, mount the thumbdrive, copy the kexts (kexts only!) you downloaded to "/System/Library/Extensions"
on the thumbdrive.

4. burn rBoot-LE to cd.

5. reboot and make cd drive as 1st boot device.

6. boot using cd you burned. make sure, insert the thumbdrive to the usb 2.0 port on the right side of the notebook before booting.

7. locate the iAtkos usb on the rBoot menu, use this boot flag: "rd=disk1s2 -v cpus=1 PCIRootUID=1 busratio=23" without quote.

*rd=disk1s2 is location where you restored the iAtkos

8. install, reboot again to the cd but now you choose the partition you installed iAtkos. you should now already have osx gui running.

9. edit /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.Plist , add this flag: cpus=1 PCIRootUID=1 busratio=23

10. i dont know if the kexts you downloaded also installed to the new hackintosh, to make sure, just do the same as step 3 except now you do it to harddisk not to the thumbdrive.

11. eject rBoot cd and thumbdrive.

my hardwares:
cpu: Intel Core i3 2350M 2.3 GHz
memory: 6gb (upgraded from 2gb)
display: intel hd 3000 & geforce 610M (optimus)
sound: intel HD i dont know which model

bluetooth is working but inconsistently.

i hope this can save your time.

Edit:

Post installation
you might want to install hdapm to eliminate clicking sound produced by hard disk head parking.
download here: http://mckinlay.net.nz/hdapm/
i set it to max. no more annoying worry-maker noise

Edited by agip, 29 June 2012 - 12:34 AM.

ky91

ky91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Does Wifi, QE/CI and Sound working?

agip

agip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
wifi is working. sound is working but use only the given kexts (VoodooHDA?). i tried original VoodooHDA, it have problem with mic - cannot lower the volume.
didn't try graphic acceleration. i just deleted hackintosh and reinstall ubuntu, dunno. it just a trial before buying imac. i think linux suit me better.

oieet

oieet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can You Boot From Hdd without R-boot le cd.
and is the webcam mine is asus k53sv sx521v

Dwi YuliYanto

Dwi YuliYanto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
me to sukses for your series asus a43sd overall driver ok.sound and usb connect..but others not because next ,,browse again :(

Dwi YuliYanto

Dwi YuliYanto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
any idea kext for asus a43sd??my sound not working..before intel hd..but kernel panic is come..an i must uninstall again my hackintosh v 10.7.2 l2

abimilla

abimilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
my notebook can't boot from hd, it stuck but success with rboot-le why ?? how to edit chameleon.boot.plist ? it is lock

Edited by abimilla, 25 November 2012 - 12:32 PM.

Bolynita

Bolynita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I have such a message when I try to boot with USB Attached File  image.jpg   96.6KB   14 downloads
Any idea ??

Bolynita

Bolynita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

my notebook can't boot from hd, it stuck but success with rboot-le why ?? how to edit chameleon.boot.plist ? it is lock

the same... how to boot without CD or USB ?

Bolynita

Bolynita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
HI thanks for 10.7.2. i works just perfect on my ASUS K43Sd, but how can i safely upgrade to 10.7.4. or to 10.7.5.? I tried to upgrade trough the system but after restart it gave me a kernel panic.
any ideas how to deal with this? Thanks

zhzhmi

zhzhmi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks

damhamaza

damhamaza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi, im trying to boot from USB...but say no mach kernel..how to fix?

ivanstalony

ivanstalony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hey can you reupload the kext to other site??? because i can't download that file from osx86.net :angel pls..i need that file,big thx from indonesia!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users