Always up to date!

Do you want to be kept up to date with new versions of files and / or news? Follow us on Twitter and Facebook! Make sure you are updated with new file versions!

Photo

GA-X58A-UD7 with I7 930 processor optimization

- - - - - ga-x58a-ud7 help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

yo2lts

yo2lts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I created this topic for collect information to install snow leopard more efficience on this GA-X58A-UD7 rev.1

MY sistems is: GA-X58A-UD7 rev.1 motherboard + Intel I7 930 Processor , 64GB SSD Kingston, 12GB DDR3 Kingston, NVIDEA Geforce GTX260 OC GIGABYTE.

I want to created a USB KIT with snow leopard 10.6.4 . Can someone offer more informations or a link from where can i get a optimized instalation kit?

Thanks!

candykane

candykane

Expert Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts
donload this iso
burn it on a cd . get a OSX dvd.
boot the iso once booted ejext the cd put in your osx dvd hit F5 wait for it to aper the boot it

installing on a usb drive is not a problem. just format this the sytem utility on de osx installation dvd (htfs journal) then install it after installation boot with the cd again select the usb drive boot it. after booting select the after instalation pkg select the usb stick it will be bootable after installation. then use the boot manager from your motherboard to select boot from usb and you will have a working installation
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 I7 920 nvidia 470
Asus P8 geheim
Macbook Pro 2,1

yo2lts

yo2lts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks, but is not working :( I Boot The snow leopard and apear black screen in snow 10.6.0 and restart the snow boot dvd 10.6.3 and 10.6.4 latest 2 DVD (reboot the sistem). you don't have another image iso?

candykane

candykane

Expert Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts
well if you dont succed try try again :P
lol its a 10.6.3 because the kernel 10.6.0 cant handel the Icore7 chip
hmm could be the busratio is wrong hmmmmm
boot with option busratio=20 18 if its for a 920 and 22 sould be 950 that should do the trick
if all else fails download kakewalk iso it is great it has a prepatched dsdt and will also install all the files you nead it even has a usb iso for installing direct to USB
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 I7 920 nvidia 470
Asus P8 geheim
Macbook Pro 2,1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users