Always up to date!

Do you want to be kept up to date with new versions of files and / or news? Follow us on Twitter and Facebook! Make sure you are updated with new file versions!

Photo

iatkos l1 working almost perfect on hp pavilion dv5 with geforce 9600m gt graphic

- - - - - hp dv5 iatkos l1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bohemaxxtum

bohemaxxtum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i just installed iatkos l1 on my hp pavilion dv5 1135 ee laptop and it's almost working like a charm.with snow leopard,i couldn't succeed to work my nvidia geforce 9600M GT graphic card but with iatkos l1,it's working very well.and also my built in hp cam working.i just wanted to share with u to help people who may need to know about hp dv5 and iatkos l1.and want to thank everybody here for their big effort to help us.thank u guys.u are awesome.

noop

noop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
can you please help me with the built in hp cam?? i also have a dv5 and my 9600m gt is working like a charm.but i've searched on how to fix the cam and i haven't found anything. please if you have the time post a kext that i can use or something. thanks in advance :)

bohemaxxtum

bohemaxxtum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
hi,when i installed iatkos L1,my cam was already working so i have never checked about my hp-cam.i am not sure it will work for u or not but i have a kext for hp webcam.if u want,i can send it by email.just give me your email address.i am not sure that i can send from here or not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hp dv5, iatkos l1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users