Always up to date!

Do you want to be kept up to date with new versions of files and / or news? Follow us on Twitter and Facebook! Make sure you are updated with new file versions!

Photo

Crash during install 10.7.2

- - - - - 10.7.2 crash error

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dasos

dasos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
So Ive been recently trying to get my system up to lion from snow. Everythign seems to work rather well until I hit the 10.7.2 update. I am not really good at debugging but I included a snap shot when I boot with -v -f. Of course, under normal boot will just get stuck in a reset loop. Any help would be great. (Link to pic) http://www.dasosluko...12/02/photo.jpg

PS) Im using an EP45-DS3R board with a custom DSDT and cham. All vinnal except for AppleHDA roll back and realtek Ethernet.

dasos

dasos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Anyone?

kyndder

kyndder

OSx86.net Crew

• Supervisors
  • 9,597 posts

So Ive been recently trying to get my system up to lion from snow. Everythign seems to work rather well until I hit the 10.7.2 update. I am not really good at debugging but I included a snap shot when I boot with -v -f. Of course, under normal boot will just get stuck in a reset loop. Any help would be great. (Link to pic) http://www.dasosluko...12/02/photo.jpg

PS) Im using an EP45-DS3R board with a custom DSDT and cham. All vinnal except for AppleHDA roll back and realtek Ethernet.

Boot in Single User Mode ( -s ) and when you reach the "root#" prompt, run the commands below...

fsck -fy

mount -uw /

chown -R root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions/*

chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/*

reboot

Try to boot again with -f -v ...

579868.png

Asus P8Z77-V LK Firmware 1001 / Core i5-2300 Sandy Bridge / Geekbench

dasos

dasos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Great Ill give that a try tonight. Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 10.7.2, crash, error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users