Uploaded by John - 14th March 2010
- all warnings and error from the original Gigabyte DSDT
- BIOS CMOS corruption under Snow Leopard
- USB-Device-Removal-Warning upon wakeup from Sleep for the EHCI ports
- UID of the PCI0 device to make the Chameleon GFX & Ethernet auto detection work
- missing "built-in" property for the ethernet ports to make Timemachine working (disabled per default)
- fixes Audio for mainboards with a Realtek 889A chip (disabled per default)
- ICH10R USB device-id patch for all P35 and EP35 mainboards
- Powerbutton fix. If enabled in Preferences pushing the Powerbutton puts the computer to sleep
The download contains:
DSDT.aml - fixed & patched & compiled DSDT. Ready to use!
DSDT.dsl - the source of DSDT.aml
DSDT_orig.aml - unmodified, original, binary DSDT
DSDT_fixed.dsl - original DSDT without errors and warnings
Also check out the post at efixusers.com: http://www.efixusers.com/showthread.php?t=38
|There are no comments yet.