• Makes downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News+, both online and offline
• Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed
• Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues in Apple News+ by selecting History > Clear > Clear All
• Addresses an issue which prevents creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive
• Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart
• Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep
• Fixes an issue that may cause fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini
• Improves file sharing reliability over SMB
The macOS Mojave 10.14.5 update improves the stability and reliability of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
• Adds AirPlay 2 support for sharing videos, photos, music and more from your Mac directly to your AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV
• Adds the ability to follow a magazine from the Apple News+ catalog browsing view
• Includes support for the Reiwa (令和) era of the Japanese calendar
• Improves audio latency on MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018
• Fixes an issue that prevented certain very large OmniOutliner and OmniPlan documents from rendering properly
The macOS Mojave 10.14.4 update adds support for Apple News+, includes bug fixes and improvements, improves the stability and reliability of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
Apple News+ is a new subscription service that extends the Apple News experience with hundreds of magazines and top newspapers
Our editors handpick top articles and magazine issues, and you also get personalized recommendations on the topics most interesting to you
Automatic downloads make it easy to read magazine issues offline
Apple News is now available in Canada, with a free experience that includes handpicked Top Stories, a personalized Today feed, and support for both English and French
Apple News+ is available in the U.S. and in Canada, with dozens of additional Canadian magazines
Adds Dark Mode support for websites that support custom color schemes
Streamlines website login when filling credentials with Password AutoFill
Allows push notification prompts only after interacting with a website
Adds a warning when an insecure webpage is loaded
Removes support for the expired Do Not Track standard to prevent potential use as a fingerprinting variable; Intelligent Tracking Prevention now protects against cross-site tracking by default
Shows more editorial highlights on a single page in the Browse tab, making it easier to discover new music, playlists, and more in Apple Music
Adds support for new AirPods (2nd generation)
Supports Air Quality Index in Maps for US, UK and India
Improves the quality of audio recordings in Messages
Supports real-time text (RTT) for phone calls made through a nearby iPhone on Mac
Provides enhanced support for external GPUs in Activity Monitor
Fixes an App Store issue that may have prevented adoption of the latest versions of Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, and GarageBand
Improves the reliability of USB audio devices when used with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac mini models introduced in 2018
Corrects the default screen brightness for MacBook Air (Fall 2018)
Fixes a graphics compatibility issue that may occur on some external displays connected to Mac mini (2018)
Resolves Wi-Fi connection issues that may occur after upgrading to macOS Mojave
Fixes an issue where re-adding an Exchange account may cause it to disappear from Internet Accounts
Fixes an issue where AOL user passwords may be frequently requested in Mail
This update improves the stability, performance, or compatibility of your Mac and are recommended for all macOS Mojave users.
Adds RTT (real-time text) support for Wi-Fi calling.
Adds a menu item to News for opening a story in Safari.
Resolves an issue that may prevent iTunes from playing media to third-party AirPlay speakers.
Allows administrators to enable FileVault via MDM for mobile accounts and users created by MDM.
Allows users to reset their login password at the login window when that password has expired via a password policy.
Resolves an issue that prevents displays from working when connected to MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018, if certain third-party USB graphics devices are also connected.
Check out the new tool from @kyndder OSX86dotNET-Linux4macOS - It is a script to be used in Linux ...
It is a script to be used in Linux with the following capabilities:
Create a macOS installer
Install Clover Bootloader to disk for UEFI and Legacy boot
Download and install Basic set of kexts
Install hfsprogs to access HFS and HFS+ formatted partitions
Compile and Install APFS-Fuse to access APFS formatted partitions
Mount APFS formatted partitions
Extract and decompile ACPI Tables
Make complete system dump including Full Audio Codec dump and EDID
The script was made to be simple, meaning that the user doesn't need to have any advanced knowledge of Linux in order to use it...
It also was made to be compatible with the most used Linux Distros so, in others words, the script will automate all needed tasks for you..
Thanks to @kyndder for all his hard work on this - check out the full post below.