Dynamic Desktops requires MacOS Mojave 10.14 or later, earlier versions of MacOS system software do not contain the feature (though all prior versions of Mac OS X do have an ability to automatically change desktop wallpaper at a determined time interval, we’ll briefly discuss that further below).
How to Use Dynamic Desktops on Mac
- Go to the Apple menu and choose “System Preferences”
- Select the “Desktop & Screen Saver” preference panel, then choose the “Desktop” tab
- Near the top of the desktop wallpaper images, look for “Dynamic Desktop” and choose an available dynamic desktop picture as the wallpaper
- Optionally, adjust whether to show the Dynamic Desktop as a Dynamic image (meaning it changes throughout the day as the feature intends), or if wallpaper shows as a still image (Light or Dark)
- Close System Preferences when finished
Read the full article at: