About This File
1. Maintenance: Repair permissions, and rebuild cache for Extra and System/Library/Extensions.
Both directories: Extra/Extensions and Extra/KextStore are supported.
2. Installation: Install kexts to Extra or S/L/E and create mkext.
3. Unpacker: Check mkext's content kexts and unpack it.
4. Kext Information: Check kext's architectures and dependencies.
5. Loaded: Shows list of currently loaded kexts in system.
There's no need to repair permissions in Disk Utility, after using this tool.
Installation and Maintenance can be executed for any OS X partition. Not only /.
Works on Snow Leopard and Lion.
Universal binary: x86_64 and i386.
Languages: Polish, English.
I would never make this application without support and ideas by osx86.org.pl team. Thank you, guys!
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM,
DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT
OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE
OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
What's New in Version 1.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.