About This File
Chameleon bootloader for mac os
What's New in Version r2510
- 2510. Replace boot0 with boot0xg(1.0.3). Now boot0xg has all features of previous boot0 + recognize exFAT on MBR marked active + recognize exFAT+FAT32 on GPT typed as "Microsoft basic data".
- 2507. - Add UseIntelHDMI for hda-gfx = onboard-1 or 2 that vale will be injected into the GFX0 and HDEF devices. credits Clover Team
- - Improve gma detection for HD4600
- - Merge (security, stability, bugs fixes) improvements.
- - C6 & C7 States credits to Clover Team.
- - Completed patch for ExFAT support ( http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302938-exfat-volume-boot-record-for-chameleon )
- - add EXFAT boot support by Zenith432
- - Merge patch from issue 386 (boot2 does not know how to read files from FAT partitions on GPT)
- - define recursive cpu series for BrandString
- - Update laoder.h to latest, declare gMI global, Load modules passed in via the multiboot header / first boot loader, fix mboot.h include, Add ?log command to print out bdmesg without needing Wait=y, Add slightly more debugging for modules.
- - Rename CPU_MODEL_xxx into CPUID_MODEL_xxx follow Apple source name
- - Rename decompress_lzvn function to lzvn_decode follow Apple source name.
- - Add more chameleon UI stuff (default) made by blackosx
- - Rollback changes for msdos.c (2327) thx to bltz
- - Split out states generator from acpi_patcher (Credits to Clover Teams)
- - Merged proposed patch by N3 (Boot from vanilla Recovery HD, Installation DMG)2466. Various fixes to problems exposed by Clang static analyzer (picopng.c) by bitshoveler
- 2464.Rollback changes for msdos.c (2327) thx to bltz
- 2456. Update Chameleon.xcodeproj - (re)enable klibc module - Typos - Merge part of bitshoveler commits : Remove "-x" option from "ld" command which breaks build under newer Xcode versions, comment out some unused functions by expanding "#if UNUSED" conditional, comment out unused static functions, which cause build to fail in "release" mode, fix null pointer handling, only write terminating null char if malloc succeeded, fix memory leak.
- 2436. Update pkg resource file and remove duplicated check.
- 2434. sync from offial SVN