About This File
Clover V2 r544 .pkg .zip + BootSectors
How to Install for Dummies:
- Select Installation Directory by clicking Change Install Location
If you don't know where to install, format your USB Stick to either FAT32 or HFS+ and Install Clover there
Boot, check if it works, if it works install it on your EFI Partition or your OSX Root Partition (that where you installed your OS)
If you are on GPT and you don't have an EFI partition then you didn't created your GPT Partition Table with Disk Utility
If you are on GPT and you don't know what an EFI partition is - read www.projectosx.com forum!
If you are on MBR, well that's not a problem since Clover installs into MBR, just make an partition for it FAT32/HFS+ works fine. You can also simply install it directly on your OS X System partition, Clover willl install into EFI directory on / Filesystem
- Click Customize
- Leave default options for BIOS MBR unless you are on GPT/UEFI and you know that your UEFI Bios supports it
- Change to 32 bit if necessary on your system
- Select your EFI Drivers for 32 bit or 64 bit installation
- If you don't know what to choose, install only:
64bit: UsbMouseDxe-64, PartitionDxe.efi-64
Don't choose XhciDxe-64 or 32 if you are on USB 3.0/Reneas!
Click install, Reboot, select the right Boot Partition from your Boot menu.
Enjoy Clover V2 and send love to the makers!