About This File
I have created a ZIP file with all the necessary to install SL 10.6.7 on HP NC4400. It include:
- Kext (both for /Extra and /SLE)
- DSDT.aml rewrite on most part to mach a MacBook2.1
- Some tools (DSDTSE, KextHelperB7, KextUtility, Lizard, Some Bootloaders, BIOS for remove Wireless Whitelist, etc etc.)
- Small guide
and other things
Feel free to post a feedback
Please follow the discussion here (updated informations): http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=265964
Maybe this package will work on hp TC4400 too because when I have extracted the original DSDT, the description reports it as an HP TC4400.
1) With Chameleon-2.0-RC5m-r1291 from great Slice, the restart works better (you can quite remove EvOreboot.kext). Slice has fixed some part of the code and implement hardware injection. Please have a look here http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1106. Manually install the /usr/i386/standalone/ files, than copy the folder 'modules" and org.chameleon.Boot.plist under /Extra folder on your OSX partition. You can then easly manage the file using last prefpanel
2) Add the mirror script for external VGA-OUT actually ONLY for Extended mode (NOT MIRROR). Use the script as usual: prepare a terminal shell ready with the command # ./YOUR_FOLDER/mirror -off (DON'T PRESS ENTER!!!), then attach the external monitor and if you will see many colored vertical lines PRESS Enter. After that you will have external monitor works in EXTENDED mode.
NC4400_ver2iIncludes now Chameleon-2.0-RC5m-r1291, MirrorTool, DSDT Files (dsl commented and aml compiled), fixed ApplePS2Controller instead of VoodooPS2 for double-click, 2 finger scroll etc, fixed AppleACPIPlatform for VoodooBattery.
Have a look at insanelymac forum for updated info