About This File
HP ProBook Installer is an all-in one OS X post installation tool designed to enable boot from hard drive, and install support for audio, ethernet, WiFi, graphics (including full resolution VGA and HDMI) and bluetooth on HP ProBook notebooks.
What's New in Version 6.1.11
- Version 6.1.11 (December 6th 2013):
- - Some fixes in ProBookARPT.kext.
- - Added the CameraControl app to the Extra tools group.
- - Added AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext patch for OS X Mavericks by kpkp and all Ivy Bridge options are updated according to this addition.
- - Added a fixed Slovenian QWERTZ key layout, courtesy of kpkp.
- - Added SL support for 4x40s ProBooks with Sandy Bridge CPUs. NOTE: SL doesn’t work on 4x40s ProBooks with Ivy Bridge CPUs !!!
- - The following kexts are updated to their latest versions:
- FakeSMC.kext (along with HWMonitor)
- - All main DSDT patches are updated according the changes in ACPIBatteryManager.kext.
- - Chameleon is updated to version r2269.