About This File
UPDATED TO 10.10.2 (02/17/2015)
Update to 10.10.3 will have to wait, AppleHDA is being stubborn...
I patched these kexts for my notebook CCE GT335Pro.
They may not work on other systems.
Add the layout 12 to your DSDT or use HDAEnabler...
HDMI audio requires DSDT edits too.
WARNING FOR NON GT335PRO USER WHO MIGHT WANT TO TRY THESE KEXTS
Only install the AppleSNBGraphicsFB if you are having problems outputting video through HDMI.
The one inside these zips adds support for VGA and removes the first HDMI, leaving only VGA, LVDS and HDMI2.
So, if your HDMI outputs video normally, don't install the Framebuffer.
To solve HDMI audio-only problems, DSDT edits should be enough.
- AppleHDA LineIn Test (10.8.4): Use this on Mavericks or Yosemite. Works fine, no problems at all.
- AppleHDA LineIn Test (10.9.5 to 10.10.2): Microphone works but it's unstable. Only use these if you really want the most up-to-date files.
- 10.8.4 to 10.9.5: Microphone works (only internal, no line-in jack).
- 10.8.2 and 10.8.3: Microphone doesn't work at all (internal or line-in jack).
- codec_dump: Click "Donwload" to see.
If it doesn't load when KernelCache is set to Yes on org.Chameleon.boot.plist
try to apply the IRQ fix on your DSDT. This worked for me.
If you are trying these kexts on any other machine, make sure you have the same codec as mine. Use DPCI Manager to check that.
Then, if it doesn't work, your pin config is probably different and you will have to find yours. This is not the best place to write a guide
so try googling it, there are a lot of good tutorials out there. Alternatively, you can copy the Platforms.xml and the layoutXX.xml
from another kext and see if that works.
Name: IDT 92HD87B1/3
What's New in Version 269.25 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.