About This File
Credits : Mieze
The driver has been successfully tested under 10.8; 10.9 ; and 10.10 with the B, C, D, E, F and G versions of the and is known to work stable on these devices.
Open source driver for the Realtek RTL8111/8168 family.
Compatible OSX 10.8,10.9 or 10.10 ! Use version 1.2.3 !
For OSX 10.11 and higher use version 2.2.1
For OSX 10.12 and higher use version 2.2.2
Edit : Works on my RTL8111/8168 D version up to OSX 10.13.3 !
What's New in Version v 2.2.2 See changelog
- Version 2.2.2 (2018-01-21):
- Force ASPM state to disabled/enabled according to the config parameter setting.
- Requires 10.12 or newer
Version 2.2.1 (2016-03-12):
- Updated underlying linux sources from Realtek to 8.041.00.
- Added support for RTL8111H.
- Implemented Apple’s polled receive driver model (RXPOLL).
- Requires 10.11 or newer. Support for older versions of OS X has been dropped.
Version 2.0.0 (2015-06-21):
- Uses Apple's private driver interface introduced with 10.8.
- Supports packet scheduling with QFQ.
- Please note that 2.0.0 is identical to 2.0.0d2. Only the version number has changed.
Version 1.2.3 (2014-08-23):
- Reworked TSO4 and added support for TSO6.