About This File
Ozmosis Bootloader for Gigabyte G1 Sniper B5
This is the Modded BIOS for the Gigabyte G1 Sniper B5 with the new Ozmosis Bootloader.
With this Bios, you can Install a normal OSX Vanilla Installer (DVD or USB) without patching, normally like installing on a real Mac.
and also have the Apple Boot Logo.
Probed on Mavericks 10.9.5 an Yosemite 10.
How to Install:
- Download the "oz-apple.f8" file and copy it on a small USB thumbdrive with FAT32 system.
- Reboot "Enter BIOS" and select "Q Flash" with the USB Thumbdrive plugged.
- Choose Upgrade BIOS or UEFI and select your USB Key and then "oz-apple.f8
- Wait for loading and flashing.
- PREFERENTLY UPGRADE THE BIOS WITH YOUR MACHINE CONNECTED TO AN UPS. REMEMBER, IF THE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY FAILS, YOUR MOBO MAY BE BRICKED FOREVER!!.
If someone knows how to load the Apple Chime at startup to the EFI, please apport it!.
Thanks to: Hermit Labs & Gerardo García for modding this bios.
What's New in Version 1.0 (F8)
- Improved White apple logo over a dark screen at Splash screen on BIOS.