About This File
UPDATED with r1242 files, Installer & ISO
This is EFI-based bootloader for BIOS-based computers created as a replacement to EDK2/Duet bootloader http://www.tianocore.org. To compile it needs to place Clover sources into edk2/ folder.
using UEFI BIOS or own CloverEFI
- default boot after timeout into previous chosen OS
- customizable GUI: themes support, own icons, fonts, background image, animated pictures, mouse pointers.
- F1 - multilingual help, depending on language in config
- saving preboot.log from GUI by typing F2 and system.log for debug
- save original (OEM) ACPI tables by pressing F4
- test DSDT patching with F5
- save videoBIOS into EFI/misc by pressing F6
- saving screenshots from GUI typing F10
- CD/DVD eject by F12 and refresh menu after CD insertion
- change GUI resolution by PgUp/PgDown
- save BOOT0000 option to NVRAM (like bcfg in Shell)
- call to Shell.efi
- native screen resolution in GUI
- scroll bar if screen resolution is too low for menu
Many thanks to friends working on the project like Slice and all the other involved in this that i can't seem to remember right now! Special thanks to kyndder & fau7i for their help and for more info and help come by the [GUIDE] Clover EFI Bootloader thread here at our forums!
- there are many improvements in functionality but nothing special to mention
- more correct hardware detecting including CPU and memory
- new key GenerateIvyStates
- advanced scripts