About This File
PlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written for Mac OS X. Property list files are used throughout OS X, and with PlistEdit Pro, users can easily change these files and exert finer control over their systems. You can use PlistEdit Pro in your development work, and its built-in preference file browser lets you explore and tweak your system's settings to your heart's content. Features:
- Full drag and drop and copy/paste support
- Full keyboard navigation of the interface
- The ability to view and edit a property list both in an outline and as raw text
- Support for more...
What's NewVersion 1.8.1:
- Changed claimed file types to prevent PlistEdit Pro document icon from appearing on generic documents in the Finder
- Fixed a crash that could happen when creating a new plist object
- Fixed a crash when using the Launch/Reveal Application buttons in the prefs browser
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing a document
- When selecting a find result inside more...
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later