About This File
El Capitan is full supported by Enoch.
Latest revision of my Chameleon bootloader branch.
Chameleon bootloader credits goes to Chameleon Team http://forum.voodooprojects.org
This revision of Enoch contain the FileNVRAM revision 1.1.3
All credits go to meklort and cosmo1t.
FileNVRAM copyright © 2013 xZeneu LLC. FileNVRAM is licensed under the Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported license.
Please see the license file for details
For on-line Chameleon language package resource edit
>> Pootle <<
Hi all translators,You can help us to translate the Chameleon Project.You need to have gettext utilities installed.You can install them :* With MacPorts or Finkor* With the package http://dl.dropbox.com/u/112112/Chameleon.Dev/gettext-0.18.1.1.dmgYou need to change your ~/.bashrc or ~/.bash_profile to add the path to the utilities:# MacPorts Installer: adding an appropriate PATH variable for use with MacPorts.export PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:$PATH# Finished adapting your PATH environment variable for use with MacPorts.# MacPorts Installer: adding an appropriate MANPATH variable for use with MacPorts.export MANPATH=/opt/local/share/man:$MANPATH# Finished adapting your MANPATH environment variable for use with MacPorts.You must also have a PO editor like Poedit: http://www.poedit.net/download.phpThe files to translate are in package/po directory. Open them with your PO editor and translate <img src='http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.If you want to add a new language copy the package/po/chameleon.pot to po/$lang.po where $lang isthe new language you want to add. Example to add belgian language:# cp package/po/chameleon.pot package/po/be.poNow you can start translating the new po file with your PO editor
Pls translate/complete it.
Link on InsanelyMac (Italian only): Enoch Bootloader
What's New in Version r2773
-  Corrected bootArgsStruct for Snow Leopard (Credits to Micky1979)
-  Update credits
-  Update pkg languages
-  typo and revert EFI_* tables name
-  Update ATi cards name and FB (Credits Clover Team)
-  Fix bug in xml parses where keys like <integer ID=_ would break. These were improperly treated as strings and duplicated. Subsequent <integer IDREF keys would also retrieve the incorrect value.
-  Improving Operating System Identification.
-  fix allocate space for ascii string zero terminating in device_inject.c (thx Slice and BlackOsx)
-  clang compilation fix (3.7 / xcode 7.0) errors on compiling interrupts.c (credits to cmf_)
- [2754_v2] Fix get for value 0 in CsrActiveConfig
-  Add ability to set custom CsrActiveConfig value in org.chameleon.Boot.plist
-  Add HDA bus scans and codecs enumeration (Credits to Zenith432).
-  Commit missed changes for packed logo.
-  Complete adding support for (LZVN) grey logo (credits to Pike R. Alpha).
-  Removing old RLE/Clut data
-  Use LZVN packed logo data instead of old RLE data (Credits to Pike R. Alpha).
-  Turn off device_id replacement for Intel gfx (0x0412).
-  Add data for new logo and clut (grey) from macosxbootloader (Credits to Pike R. Alpha).
-  The "Legacy Logo" is now enabled by default.
-  Fix RAM speed detection information for System Profiler detect as 0 Mhz, introduced with commit 2382 (Thx Alex J to spot this issue)
-  Skip case also for GFX audio (ATi/AMD and nVidia).
-  Typo indent and whitespace.
-  Rename bootArgs struct from pre_Lion to Legacy.
-  Correction for "config=<file>" thx to deek5 see: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/306509-config-file/
-  Add missed "!" for NvidiaSingle flag
-  Port from Clover Broadwell data (Credits to TheRacerMaster)
-  Typo and cleanup for embedded HDAEnabler.
-  Added new AMD Radeon families and IDs cards (Credit to Slice)
-  Added NvidiaSingle (Credit to Slice)
-  Add more fix to consolidate the memory map (cparm)
-  Add complete support for OSx 10.11 El Capitan from RevoBoot to fix the zone_init (credit to Pike R. Alpha)
-  Add Icons GUI staff(default theme) credits to BlackOsx
-  Match icon name for 10.11 gui.c
-  Preliminary support for "El Capitan"
-  Commit from Pootle by user crazybirdy.
-  Updating pkg and language resources.
-  Switch order in pre-processors conditional directives.
-  Conditional # @build time for random-seed algo, partial rollback. fix boot hang for some old motherboard. (Thx crazybirdy)
-  Changed type definition for getStringFromUUID.
-  Timing Functions (Credits to Zenith432)
-  Setting core and thread for ATOM 3700 (Credits to Slice)
-  Merge Rock/Paper/Scissors algo (Credits to cparm)
-  Refactoring networking.c and correct typo.
-  Cleanup text info for bdmesg output.
-  Merge enable_wifi feature (original concept by meklort) and IDs from Enoch Branch
-  Update IDs and IDs macro define (gam, hda and networking)
-  Refactoring and optimization for cpu.c (Credits to Bronya)
-  Typo for device inject.
-  Update CREDITS
-  Correct CPU Brandstring detection and logic order.
-  Update ForceHPET (Credits to meklort)
-  Casting value for ATi.
-  Refactored nvidia mem detection.
-  Update CPUID.
-  Fix detection output for memory type.
-  Refactoring prf and DecompressData functions (Credits to cparm).
-  Correction for 0112 and 0122 gma device.
-  Update data for embedded HDA enabler.
-  Update IDs for Resolution module (Credits Clover Team)
-  Update and improve gma source.
-  Move hex2bin fund to better location.
-  Reworked and order functions for moot.c (Credits to Bronya)
-  Added missed script for chameleon pkg (SkipStage0 SkipStage1 SkipActivePartition) also correct sectorsize.c
-  Move get_acpi_cpu_names to proper location.
-  Restore mask PIC0 interrupts for cpu
-  Typo and correction for gma.c
-  Added preliminar broadwell gfx support (new boot key IntelBdwFB = 0 to 19) (Thx Pike R. for the useful info)
-  Correct spelling (BROADWELL was BRODWELL) added more Broadwell IDs
-  Add missed haswell-ig values, typo for gma.c
-  Comment "out" never used/old nvidia cards (credits to Slice)
-  Correct mistake in cpu.c (Credits to Bronya)
-  Implement Bronya's AMD support (Credits to Bronya)
- More info here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/318-amd-development/
-  Revert changes made in commit 2602
-  Add pkg ability to "Skip" capabilities for Stage 0, Stage 1 and the activation (Credits to Micky1979)
-  fix patch of brew get text (Credits to FurtiF)
-  Revert changes for multiboot args.
-  Add StartupPowerEvents and tweak for fake_efi.c (credits to Pike R. Alpha)
-  Add machine-signature (credits to Bungo)
-  Add size as arg to getPlatformName using strlcpy
-  Protect timing code in scan_cpu() from interrupts, use bios for sleep()
-  Fix setupChosenNode, Tweak asm.s
-  Change identity snprintf to strncpy + misc printf issues
-  Reformatted machOconv.c (credits to Pike R. Alpha)
-  Add sizeof for archCpuType.
-  Improve getOSVersion (credits to Bronya)
-  Implement strlcat (credits to cparm)
-  Allow multi-digit version numbers (disk.c)
-  - Correct Kabini FB name was "Abini"
- - Changed cards IDs order now is low to hight
- - Add new cards ID (kNull FB)
-  Add IDs for GeForce GTX 960 and Quadro k1200 (nvidia.c)
-  Sanitize 16-bit assembly
-  Fix bug in malloc_init, use bios for enableA20()
-  Implement strlcat (credits to cparm)
-  Merge Interrupt Management changes from Zenith432 branch to my branch
-  Update pkg scripts (credits to Micky1979)
-  comment devprop value for IOName gma.c
-  Reworked cpu.c (Credits to Bungo)
-  Fix typo in the Makefile for modules that prevents optimizations (Credits to Zenith432)
-  Fix miscalculation in usb.c (Credits to Zenith432)
-  Update Chameleon pkg Installer (Allow install on ESP). (Credits to Micky1979)
-  Rollback ZALLOC_LEN value to commit 2554 (Thx Zenith432)
-  Added ability to auto-select last booted partition as the boot volume (Credits to Bungo).
-  Remove macros for checkOSVersion(xx) and replace with MacOSVerCurrent and MacOSVer2Int
-  Added MacOSVerCurrent and MacOSVer2Int function to use instead of macros, fixed bug in gDarwinBuildVerStr extracting.
-  Fixed fixedUUID function (Credits to Bungo).
-  Improve GMA detection for HD4x00 HSW cards.
-  Added new IDs for nVidia cards.
-  Refactor function patch_nvidia_rom (Credits Clover Team)
-  Update HDA data for internal HDAEnabler injector.
-  Move define stuff from cpu.h to platform.h
-  Update cpu define (Bungo)
-  Temp. comment out .IABootFiles hidden folder on boot partition. (Credits to Bungo)
-  Added Logging start time (credit Bungo)
-  Improve detection for HD4200, HD4400 and HD4600 (gma.c)
-  Added getRTCdatetime() Int 1Ah function 02h - RTC service (Credits to Bungo)
-  Use caching with ExFat filesystem by Zenith432
-  Add sectorsize utility by Micky1979 see: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302764-sectorsize-v11-a-tool-t o-detect-the-physical-and-logical-sector-size-of-hard-disk-advanced-f ormat-supported/
-  Add turning off USB legacy for XHCI (XHCILegacyOff) credits to Zenith432
-  C6 & C7 States (Credits to Clover Team)
-  define recursive cpu series for BrandString
-  saio_types.h, biosfn.c - minor typo in bios-defined data structure that isn't actually used. fake_efi.c - eliminate redundant scan of bt(0,0) in setupSmbiosConfigFile. loadConfigFile already does a fall-back scan of bt(0,0), so another scan isn't needed. sys.c - While scanning a volume, getOSVersion looks for 5 files and switches back-n-forth between hd(X,Y)/....SystemVersion.plist on the newly scanned volume and bt(0,0)/hd(X,Y)/...SystemVersion.plist - which is an invalid path - should always return an error.
-  Change to disk.c - Prevent getOSVersion from looking for SystemVersion.plist on FAT32 or exFAT file systems - since those filesystems never serve as system volumes. UFS may serve as system volume, but there's no driver to read from it. Change to sys
-  Patch from issue 388, init_module_system() in modules.c dereferences NULL pointer
-  boot1-install can show ntfs volume (Credits Clover Team)
-  Improve gma detection for HD4600
-  Add UseIntelHDMI for (hda-gfx=onboard-1 or onboard-2) that vale will be injected into the GFX0 and HDEF devices (Credits Clover Team)
-  Full implementation of exfat support for Chameleon's boot2 stage.
-  Inject "kext-dev-mode=1" if OS X 10.10 is detected
-  Incorporated Micky1979's force umount option -u (boot1-install.c)
-  Replace boot0 with boot0xg(1.0.3). Now boot0xg has all features of previous boot0 + recognize exFAT on MBR marked active + recognize exFAT+FAT32 on GPT typed as "Microsoft basic data".
-  Add UseIntelHDMI for hda-gfx = onboard-1 or 2 that vale will be injected into the GFX0 and HDEF devices. credits Clover Team
- - Improve gma detection for HD4600
- - Completed patch for ExFAT support ( http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302938-exfat-volume-boot-record-for-chameleon )
- - add EXFAT boot support by Zenith432
- - Merge patch from issue 386 (boot2 does not know how to read files from FAT partitions on GPT)
- - Update laoder.h to latest, declare gMI global, Load modules passed in via the multiboot header / first boot loader, fix mboot.h include, Add ?log command to print out bdmesg without needing Wait=y, Add slightly more debugging for modules.