We are currently experiencing problems with some external links - please bear with us while we fix this!

You can find your file using the site search - or post in the forums if you can't and we will find it for you :)

Sign in to follow this  
sheikh410

Snow Leopard on Dell Precision 670?

Question

21 answers to this question

I have Done Successful install mac os x snow leopard on my dell precision 670 but i couldn't get internet

on "System Preference \ Network \ Ethernet0" show a message Cable Unplug but cable was connected.

so what i do ....

DELL is not very descriptive "Integrated PCI-X 64-bit Intel 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet", thats why I would try to find out device/vendor ID with System Info or another similar tool. If you know the IDs, Google may come up with something.

If you have empty PCI slots, I would consider a compatible network card: HCL 10.6.8 - OSx86

when i try to install snow leopard,or any other ,if i want to find out devices detected it says "intel 825x enthernet adapter" with the mac adress.but the ethernet adapter appears not connected.

i installed a pci network card,realtek 8139 ,but it is not recognised,and if i try to install iatkos l2,it just freezes.

only snow leopard and leopard installed succesfully,but with no network support.