• Donate

OSX86.NET lives on your donations!  Please contribute what you can so we can get rid of those pesky ads !

HackinDoge

Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H (Rev 1.0) Hackintosh Build

Could you please share your EFI partition files? Thank you very much!

Here you go:

Edit: Taken down because my SMBIOS was in there. :P

PM me if interested.

Edited by Antien

i'd like some help with h77-d3h and Clover configuration, cause i'm booting with nvidia inject (i've got gtx 560 non-ti)

it kinda works with injects but Rene says i could do without'em.. (there are also pics and video there)

?

after that, i've got dual monitors, since 10.8.2 that both of'em worked like charm, now in 10.10 they don't.

on the left there is one LG L1916S and on the right it's LG W2453SQ, both VGA ports using DVI adaptors since i can remember'em.

left was and still is primary on 1st port and uses 1280x1024 in native and right is secondary with native 1920x1080.. BUT the right one doesn't want to get recognized and i tried almost everything i found.. i've mananged to get it up to the resolution but it kinda splits it to the most right corner cutting a bit of the display and leave about 5-6 fingers black box?!!?

?

audio is perfect using vt202x, and i also have support for atheros lan and usb3, i'm only missing a great bootloader and 2nd monitor support.

?

edit: my bootlog.log, my ESP(uEFI) Clover Files, my Cham* "Extra" files (for reference)

I can help with Clover configuration, but I don't own that card (in fact, I've never owned an NVIDIA card :P), so I can only do so much. ?Normally, with ATI/AMD, if we had monitor issues, we'd either select a different framebuffer, or make one of our own.

?

afaik Fermi cards, like Kepler, should work with GraphicsEnabler=No. ?Is that Extra folder applicable to Mountain Lion? ?If not, what did it look like when 10.8 was installed? ?Try setting LoadVBios to <true/> in config.plist, under Graphics.

I can help with Clover configuration, but I don't own that card (in fact, I've never owned an NVIDIA card :P), so I can only do so much. ?Normally, with ATI/AMD, if we had monitor issues, we'd either select a different framebuffer, or make one of our own.

?

afaik Fermi cards, like Kepler, should work with GraphicsEnabler=No. ?Is that Extra folder applicable to Mountain Lion? ?If not, what did it look like when 10.8 was installed? ?Try setting LoadVBios to <true/> in config.plist, under Graphics.

?

well to be honest, i also used GraphicsEnabler=Yes after some tampering with a darn kext, and left it like that.. :-/ i'll try that in a moment (upgrading iPad right now) and get back to you!

well i have just started my mothers Z77 d3h from scratch from a fully working mavericks install...

?

it boots fast but i have no Ethernet - seems that you do... what kext and how did you get this to load as i see in your EFI you are not loading any kexts through clover EFI(10.10 folder)

?

i have tried to load?atherosL1cEthernet.kext in both?Clover and SLE... in system profiler the kext does not load and no ethernet recognised but?FakeSMC must load for OS X to boot...