HackinDoge

Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H (Rev 1.0) Hackintosh Build

The system sees my Ethernet device, but I have never personally tested to see if it actually works.

?

If AtherosL1cEthernet doesn't work, then try ALXEthernet.

?

?

interesting... using the latest clover...?

?

i put your dsdt and ssdt into clover and used your config with a few changes and it wouldn't even boot...?

?

used your dsdt and ssdt and my basic config and it did but slow...

?

?

this is so frustrating...?

Well, first of all, what CPU/GPU are you using? ?Did you make sure to remove the GraphicsInjector and ATIConnectorsPatch sections in config.plist? ?You can't use my DSDT/SSDT if you have different components.

Well, first of all, what CPU/GPU are you using? ?Did you make sure to remove the GraphicsInjector and ATIConnectorsPatch sections in config.plist? ?You can't use my DSDT/SSDT if you have different components.

?

nvidia 620... i cleared it all out...

?

i have finally managed to get the ethernet working and trim... kept trying numerous versions of ALX and one finally worked...

?

so happy for now a couple bits i need to tidy up... for some reason with trim added to clover i need to inject graphics for my OTB graphics card... refi isn't mounting automatically in clover 3193.

?

?

thanks for the replies...

Edited by scott_donald

Hi there, 

Thanks for updating your post(s) I'm still stuck on 10.8 I think due to incompatibility with some of my photo editing app.

But if I choose to go with 10.13, where do i get the Kext Files you've mentioned? Is it just under the "downloads" section of the site?

On 2/11/2018 at 2:50 AM, siwezikaz said:

Hi there, 

Thanks for updating your post(s) I'm still stuck on 10.8 I think due to incompatibility with some of my photo editing app.

But if I choose to go with 10.13, where do i get the Kext Files you've mentioned? Is it just under the "downloads" section of the site?

Probably only AtherosL1cEthernet can be found on this site.

The rest can be found on their respective pages, which can be found via a quick Internet search. :)