muchmore

Has AESM finally bit the dust?

Looks like it. Haven't been able to reach them too. Forum offline. Efi-x store offline. Skype channel offline. No (recent|) search results on google. Where have all efi-x users gone? It was a lively forum, so must be some users around. I'm a user too. Verry curious.

If you want to make a Hackintosh without EFI-X, you're here at the right place :)

?

Make a signature with your hardware in it and create a new thread, we will help you.

Its for Free. My old?GA-P35C-DS3R is running Mavericks and everything is working 100%, without EFI-X.

Of tar & feathers..

?

?

@ Rene: that's a nice offer! I will give it a go, finally.

?

Some of us can't even write Asem, but hey, we don't have to anymore..

For me, I looked at the OSX86 community, even created a nice profile name over here, years ago.

But couldn't get through the howto's, have a mobo that wasn't listed and didn't understand the DSDT part.

Besides, I just wanted it to work, with not too much fuzz.?

?

So that's where Efix helped (me). I paid €300,- in 5 years time, for which I had a working OSX system, worth something to me.?

And now it turns out it all was a scam. What some people already said for years.?

Indeed, you just can't put your name on open source stuff and charge people money for it, Mr. von Vnukov, shame on you.?

?

Back to OSX86.. Recently I read some howto's that did even made sense to me, so I will give it a try (I've got to apple.png?)

Question: has it become easier compared to a couple of years ago? And what's with Tony Mac, are they offering a different way?

Are you competitors or just colleagues?

?

best, ?Den