Sign in to follow this  
macfranjas95

Samsung NP300E5C-S0AES

Question

Good afternoon everyone, my problem is quite curious, I have recently bought my laptop a few months and make a samsung resulting np300e5c-s0aes that came with windows 8 wanted.?

?

Well I got into N{censored} page as their distros are very effective and take me pleasantly surprised. Turns out I spent the maverick image of N{censored} dmg to usb, and usb've tried it on my desktop computer has amd processor and another laptop. It is going on all included in the amd ie make the boot without any problem. But now I get to start the new samsung and it do not you boot. I formatted the pendrive twenty times and I used win32diskimager usbit and nothing. I do not get to start the distro install. I tried to do it from the iB{censored} and as I started with the log where I've recorded until the pc shuts down and logs that give, go stopping the video to view the logs. This is the video:?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKciIvYUWsQ

?

No problem if that will maybe be corrupt dmg down, not sure if it's confguration bios, and if neither the maverick will not hold and I have to install mountain lion? you who believe that I should do?

?

Then I show the page where are the features of my pc, but translate this in Spanish because they are components be easy. Sorry if I express a little bad English I'm Spanish

?

1 answer to this question

It looks like your laptop is very similar to the one I've made a guide for (check the link at my signature)