Question

post-658207-0-22470300-1436714352_thumb.

Hello, This is my first writing and I'm very grateful to show my hackintosh laptop.

System is :
i7-4860HQ
16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
GTX860M (Kepler) D5 4GB SLI
Killer e2200 LAN
Broadcom BCM94352HMB <-- original component is a Intel 7260 Wireless+BT but I bought broadcom one and replaced it.
PS/2 Elan Touchpad / PS/2 Internal Keyboard
Realtek ALC282 with 2 speakers, 2 woofers
Sunplus HD Webcam
128GB Lite-On mSATA SSD x2 (non-RAID)
1TB HGST 7200rpm HDD
Realtek SD Card Reader

Working components :
CPU with Speedstep(8 to 36), RAM, Dual GPUs and video output(RGB, HDMI, Surround Port, mini-DP all of those ports work), SSD Trim,
Killer LAN, Wireless LAN with AirDrop, Bluetooth with Handoff & Instant Hotspot features, PS/2 Touchpad and Internal Backlit Keyboard,
Realtek ALC282(patched AppleHDA), AC Adapter, Battery status, Internal Webcam and LCD Backlight off when close the lid,
controlling brightness of internal LCD

Doesn't work or working in progress :
Ambient Light Sensor, Realtek PCIe SD Card Reader,?G-Macro Key(left side of the internal keyboard, works but can't set macro)

How to Install : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B06WXHhrz5MyNFpyLVltUTJoY3c/view?usp=sharing

Install Disk Image :?https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B06WXHhrz5MyV1FQYWY4b0NJR00/view?usp=sharing

Spent 18 days for installng and settings.
DON'T NEED TO UNLOCK BIOS (you can use FB02 or later)
?
Dual GPUs work very well and also video output, run games and any other GPU sensitive apps without major settings. When the machine runs CUDA or OpenCL supported Apps(like After Effects or Final Cut Pro X), It's far faster than GT 750m MBPR and even beats GTX780m iMac. yeah, OS X doesn't support SLI but It seems like that OpenCL and CUDA support multiple GPU processing, like trash can Mac Pro.
?
Tested Apps after Install OS : Starcraft 2, The Elder Scrolls Online, Civilization : Beyond Earth, FCPX, Keynote, Aperture, Adobe Apps, Cinema 4D, and so on.
?
I think Aorus X7 V2 is truly a powerhouse on-the-go and also a powerhouse beating any real MacBooks(except for resolution. lol)
p.s. It's not a GIGABYTE brand laptop but made by GIGABYTE so it was a bit easy(nothing to do DSDT manual fix to work basic features).

150405 added : Graphics are fully recognized after installing latest OS X updates and NVIDIA Web Driver with boot flag 'nvda_drv=1'
150416 added : Now work with 10.10.3, I'm fixing some DSDT to work brightness control and backlit keyboard. G Macro Key is working good but If you want to set macro you only can do it on windows environment. after DSDT fix I'll try to port MacroEngine App via WineSkin.
150418 added : Working backlit keyboard. If you want use this feature, you have to on/off it manually. Ambient light sensor + backlit keyboard combo doesn't work. Actually I didn't know how to activate backlit key manually so I didn't any patch. Thank you jphsuathtc!
150629 added : Now sound is able to use with AppleHDA and speakers and woofers work simultaneously. Now SSD Trim is enable(tested with Lite-On M9M mSATA SSD). Now battery kexts doesn't change Mac serial. Thank you, Sherlocks of x86.co.kr.
150630 added : Now LCD Brightness control is enable. You can also adjust brightness with Fn Key(Fn+F3 for brightness down, Fn+F4 for up). Thank you EmlyDinesh?of osxlatitude.com about key mapping and Sherlocks.

post-658207-0-94073200-1427210124_thumb.

Edited by stitans

What an awesome laptop. So nothing funny after os x installed ?

yeah, nothing. I'm trying to work backlit of keyboard but it still doesn't work. every application I installed was worked perfectly. I`m using the machine for 4k rendering.

Edited by stitans

Interesting ! 4K rendering ... and the 18 days reinstallation is certainly a WOW. Aorus should invite you to do an interview. No joke.

Edited by jphsuathtc

Hey Stitans

Does " fn + space" combo keys work for you ?

fn + space? I can't understand what you mean. There's no such key shortcuts like that. If you mean 'fn + f1~f12' combo, yes, it works.

G, G1~G5 macro keys works well but it only can set on Windows environment, not the Mac. so I'll port MacroEngine application to OS X in the future.

fn + space? I can't understand what you mean. There's no such key shortcuts like that. If you mean 'fn + f1~f12' combo, yes, it works.

G, G1~G5 macro keys works well but it only can set on Windows environment, not the Mac. so I'll port MacroEngine application to OS X in the future.

Fn + space combination should be able to turn on/off the keyboard backlite.

U might wanna try that , if still not working , let me know pls.