• Donate

OSX86.NET lives on your donations!  Please contribute what you can so we can get rid of those pesky ads !

Sign in to follow this  
Dallastyle

Need help getting IntelHDGraphics to work with FakeCPUid

Hi OSX86,
I'm using a Dell All in one Inspiron 5348. It has a Pentium dual core G3240 Haswell clocked at 3.07 ghz in Mac. I've successfully booted and installed Mac Os X el capitan on an external hdd using a fake cpuid (0x0306E0) its ivybride. But my problem is the drivers. The only thing I could remotely do is wifi. I've installed the kexts for my wifi card. What I need is to install intel hd graphics (desktop) kexts and audio drivers (alc668)
I've tried doing every method. Except for Ddst because I don't understand it whatsoever.Also found this thing called xcpm and was wondering if I can just spoof the graphics ids or something like that. Hopefully you guys can help me and thanks!

On 1/7/2018 at 3:17 PM, Dallastyle said:

Hi OSX86,
I'm using a Dell All in one Inspiron 5348. It has a Pentium dual core G3240 Haswell clocked at 3.07 ghz in Mac. I've successfully booted and installed Mac Os X el capitan on an external hdd using a fake cpuid (0x0306E0) its ivybride. But my problem is the drivers. The only thing I could remotely do is wifi. I've installed the kexts for my wifi card. What I need is to install intel hd graphics (desktop) kexts and audio drivers (alc668)
I've tried doing every method. Except for Ddst because I don't understand it whatsoever.Also found this thing called xcpm and was wondering if I can just spoof the graphics ids or something like that. Hopefully you guys can help me and thanks!

I dont think Intel p cores has supported gpus for osx. so for graphics no dice but u can fix audio.

for graphics best to for discrete card nvidia or amd.