jaderyan

HD4000 shows 1536mb but no QE/CI - Desktop

Question

Hello, 

i'm new in this forum, i have read rules and i hope i'm in the right place.

I have installer High Sierre 10.13 (17A405) on my PC, Intel i7 3770K, 8Gb of Memory, SSD 60Gb, MSI Z77 Gaming.

When installation is finished i have only Graphics 4Mb

I edited config.plist in clover and check Inject Intel and use all ig plattform id with same result expect 02 to black screen

i have in Aboout this mac Intel HD 4000 4Mb

then i installed AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext (i download form internet but i didn't remember where) and i have Intel HD 4000 1536mb.

i have 17" monitor with only VGA port (1440x900) so i use HMDI to VGA Adaptor, i have also 15" monitor with DVI port (1024x768) connect with DVI cable.

i used them separately but the result is the same, i have Intel HD 4000 1536mb in About this mac but i don't have acceleration,

so there are some flickering and i can't use adobe premiere or final cut or any 3D software.

i attached my config.plist and AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext

Hope anyone could help me,

thanks

AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext.zip

config.plist

i didin't find any link for installer high sierra.app so i usemacOS High Sierra Patcher but it always download baseSyetme.dmg instead of .app, can i use this or have you any link please.

hello, i tried to download install high sierra.app from app store but i have slow internet so it brokes all the time and can't resume download, have you please any link avalaible? i tried from hackintoszone but no luck

thank you, i've already tried with app store but always broke at 4 or 3.5go with my slow internet. i'll try again