svan71

Dell XPS 7760 i7 7700 RX570

I installed N{censored} Mojave just to see if it was possible.  I was able to get into the os the graphics are choppy and slow.  Wired network works imessage works no audio. Didn't notice if wifi works probably no.  Boot time is horrible and shut down is slow.  I was hoping to get a proper MB{censored} setup with the right kexts.  If the RX570 would work that would be awesome but the intel working properly would be ok.  I have a 970 pro installed it is seen by the os but I cant format, it always fails.   Is anyone up for the challenge?

Steve

On 12/19/2018 at 5:24 PM, svan71 said:

I installed N{censored} Mojave just to see if it was possible.  I was able to get into the os the graphics are choppy and slow.  Wired network works imessage works no audio. Didn't notice if wifi works probably no.  Boot time is horrible and shut down is slow.  I was hoping to get a proper MB{censored} setup with the right kexts.  If the RX570 would work that would be awesome but the intel working properly would be ok.  I have a 970 pro installed it is seen by the os but I cant format, it always fails.   Is anyone up for the challenge?

Post Your HW details please .you can use software like AIDA64 if having hard time getting details.

I see your Intel HD 630 will work on osx but not sure about rx570. wifi will most likely not going to work but you can find supported card for it.

Audio surely going to work .

PS Post clover log for more help