Sign in to follow this  
lost_loven

asus gt750ti

Question

any hope of a proper install for a asus gt 750ti (i picked up used for $50) and doesn't play well with current el capitan setup.

please help or suggest :)

5 answers to this question

Hi

The proper way would be to install Nvidia Web Driver for your current ElCapitan version - You can use this app to find/download/install the right version.

BR

fantomas

still no go, I download and reinstalled the current web driver and patched and no difference. Screen is still low res and flashing randomly.  Just VGA out put, no hdmi or dvi out put :(

Any other suggestions? I even tried a lower web build to see if that would help with no success.

Ticked off inject Nvidia and still same results. But with patch vbios  also ticked off the resolution changed but still same results for only vga and flicker.   More suggestions? 

Edited by lost_loven

I tried various different ways toggling switches in the graphics and in the boot menu. If I did a boot log somehow and posted it here would that be any help? Maybe take a video to show what is happening?