Question

There are too many videocards but never saw about this card

anyway to find any kext ?? for card nm10 n455 intel atom system is 10.6.2 iatkos s3 v2 samsung n143 n150 netbook i can answer questions about it only needed vga kext!!!

372 answers to this question

Hi,

I've just installed 10.7.2 on a netbook with GMA3150, from retail DVD + kernel recompiled for Atom.

I've patched DSDT (addessd only AAPL,HasPanel=1) and original kexts to load with A011 device-id and obtained resolutions and effects ... but something is not working with CURSORS!

My arrow now is a big box (about 255x255 pixels!) with vertical stripes inside ... do you know a solution?

#!/bin/bash
# Patch GMA950 ID a011 into the drivers
cd /System/Library/Extensions/
perl -pi -e 's|\x86\x80\x92\x25|\x86\x80\x11\xA0|g' ./AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer
perl -pi -e 's|\x86\x80\x92\x25|\x86\x80\x11\xA0|g' ./AppleIntelGMA950.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelGMA950
perl -pi -e 's|25928086|A0118086|g' ./AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext/Contents/Info.plist
perl -pi -e 's|25928086|A0118086|g' ./AppleIntelGMA950.kext/Contents/Info.plist

Is there a way to check if QE/CI/CL are really working ?

I've a Macbook Air Clone, but I have 2 big problems.

1. Graphic:

I've the famous GMA 3150 and i've the right resolution (1280x800) but i can't watch video on youtube and any kind of animation! Also the dock bar lags!!! really any kind of animation......this problem depends on the lack of "Qe" and "accelerator"?

2. Sleep mode:

It does not work, if I close the netbook, the display remain turned on and i need to insert or remove (for example) a usb device, otherwise the os remain "paralyzed"!

Could you help me!?! *_*

PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE

Nobody here?

Does anybody knows differences in cursor handling in GMA3150?

The problem seems to be a wrong addressing of cursor bitmap!

Other things seems to work ... what can I try to check/test it ?