Files posted by PROTOCOLX
Chameleon is a boot loader built using a combination of components which evolved from the development of David Elliott's fake EFI implementation added to Apple's boot-132 project.
Chameleon v2 is extended with many features. For example:
- Fully customizable GUI to bring some color to the Darwin Bootloader.
- Load a ramdisk to directly boot retail DVDs without additional programs.
- Hibernation. Enjoy resuming your Mac OS X with a preview image.
- SMBIOS override to modify the factory SMBIOS values.
- DSDT override to use a modified fixed DSDT which can solve several issues.
- Device Property Injection via device-properties string.
- hybrid boot0 / boot1h for MBR and GPT partitioned disks.
- Automatic FSB detection code even for recent AMD CPUs.
- Apple Software RAID support.
- Nvidia & ATI/AMD Graphics Card Enabler.
- Module support
- Memory detection adapted from memtest86: http://www.memtest.org
- Automatic P-State & C-State generation for native power management.
- Message logging.
The code is released under version 2 of the Gnu Public License.
Bluetooth Re-Enabler after 10.8.5 Update
The 2 kexts (IOBluetoothHIDDriver.kext & IOBluetoothFamily.kext) are from OSX 10.8.2 with version 4.1.2, they fixed my bluetooth problem for me in OSX 10.8.5.
After last 10.8.5 update these 2 kexts where updated to version 4.1.7, this gave several issues with my internal Bluetooth device on my Lenovo T61 ThinkPad. I wasn't able to use Bluetooth in OSX anymore!!
But these 2 kexts from 10.8.2 worked fine for me!
Drag and drop these two kexts into Kextutility or install manually..
This is Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Perfect Hackbook Bundle (updated version)
This package contains all you need to let run ThinkPad T61 (7665_DN3) perfectly as a real MacBook!
It contains a quick installation guide in PDF to install OS X 10.9 Mavericks on ThinkPad T61..
This guide shows steps to install OS X on ThinkPad T61 from Windows OS very easily!!
Sleep, Dual Screens, Sound, UltraNav, Shutdown, Speedstep, battery life about 3 hours with 10.9 Mavericks!
(Even 4 hours battery [extended battery] with edited SMBIOS.Plist with extra optimized battery life SMBios profile!)
But this is low-profile:
(CPU speed = around 546Mhz)
(GPU memory = 100 Mhz)
And a lot of extra info and tweaks inside package!
Made on ThinkHack Pro®
Brought you by ProtocolX™
DSDT.aml file (blue label) for Lenovo Thinkpad T61 with NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M 128 MB GPU, but might work also with other NVIDIA Quadro Mobile GPU’s.. (I’ve included DSDT’s for other T61 models with other Quadro GPU’s)
- Graphics is enabled in DSDT, so you don’t need GraphicsEnabler=Yes flag in Chameleon’s org.chameleon.Boot.plist file anymore.. Also Dual / Mirror Screens works native now!
- Brightness slider is also enabled in Display prefpane in System Configuration by this DSDT..
- Bluetooth should work ok also by DSDT, even after sleep!! (Although not deep tested yet..)
- Shutdown also fixed by DSDT.. This wasn’t working correctly either in Generic DSDT yet..
- Sleep should fully work.. At least by hardware keys by Lenovo (Fn+F4) at 1st sleep, a little hackintosh trick..
After the 1st wake-up, OSX will enable sleep automatically by default methods..
- This DSDT will keep bluetooth alive after wake.. What was for me 1 of the annoying things on this Hackbook for a while besides the internal microphone dropout after waking..
- Sound isn’t yet enabled by DSDT but the VoodooHDA kext is edited to keep fully operational also AFTER SLEEP!!
- By DSDT Full native P- and C- States Throttling with SMBIOS.Plist MacBookPro 6,1 Profile and edited AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext..
- Full FAN cooling control by pressing Blue ThinkVantage™ button! Press one more time to disable full FAN mode..
(Credits DSDT settings, Thinkpad forums)
- Closing lid of laptop should also resulting in sleep mode.. After 1st hardware sleep (Fn+F4)
by Lenovo at least..
For other T61 models with different CPU’S / GPU’s OR OTHER HARDWARE TRY USE GENERIC DSDT INSTEAD
This DSDT.aml file contains only general fixes like proper USB detection and Bluetooth detection etc..
Graphics isn't enabled by Generic DSDT.. Or you can try one of the other DSDT files..
ALSO CHECK: http://www.osx86.net/files/file/3720-lenovo-thinkpad-t61-7665-dn3-perfect-hackbook-bundle/
This contains everything you need to make T61 a real HackBook Pro!
Disabler.kext disables power management for Mac OSX Snowleopard...
Needed if you can not use AppleHPET.kext, and this can be for various reasons!
USB problems, still waiting for root device etc...
This zipped file contains Maxxus AMD patcher GUI and iUpgrade .pkg that installs a modified 10.6.5 kernel that should work with AMD machines...
I can't tell you if this works for 100%, cause I don't have an AMD hackintosh! Please leave a comment if this works for you!
This are the original VideoKexts from the Mac OSX Combo Update. I've made a installer, so you can choose for yourself if you want Intel, ATI or NVIDIA kexts installed.
I've made this package for the iGenius Snow image, to be released later this year. I shall upload the final image this year!
But the kexts should work on any Mac OSX 10.6.5 installation!
The installer is made in English and Dutch!
All extensions are installed in: System/Library/Extensions...
All videokexts are marked with blue, red and green labels, so it's easy to locate them...
REPAIR YOUR KEXT PERMISSIONS BEFORE REBOOTING!!
10.6.5 legacy kernel for INTEL/AMD (32+64bit)
This is the latest xnu release:
- Supports everything the previous legacy kernel support
+ 64bit working kernel (Intel/AMD) thanks to Azimutz
These kexts are?only for OS X 10.6.2?or
higher. You might be able to get it to work on 10.6.0 or 10.6.1 if you
modify the Info.plist in the kexts and replace the version numbers of
all bundles under OSBundleLibraries section with proper versions of your
own kexts (use?kextstat?command
in the Terminal to find proper versions).
Currently the only two
limitations of this beta are that 11g mode is not stable at all, and
that WEP/WPA/WPA2 are not yet supported. Which basically means only
unsecure 11b networks will work with any reliability. Your mileage may
vary. However, the previously fixed tx speed of 11mbps has been removed
and the card will now adapt the speed as it sees fit based on line
condition. The algorithm has been ported from FreeBSD’s Adaptive
In other news, I’ve stopped
counting the number of hours I spend on this project, because I no
longer think it serves any useful purpose now that releases of the
driver are free from any dependence on donation.
This is disabler.kext en dsmos.kext essential for most Hacintosh systems before updating to Mac OSX 10.5.8.?
This is not a program for OSX.. But for Windows... You can test if a distro can boot or not on your PC... Very handy to test your own 132boot CD's or selfmade bootcd's to install Retail OSX...?
This 2 kexts can solve serveral USB problems on HP Pavilion Series notebooks and probably also on? other machines..? Only tested on Leopard!
This is a ALC Audio driver for Snowleopard
This is not a video enabler! Is just disables it !!! Use this for videocards that have conflicts with the videokexts in Snowleopard.. Place in 'Extensions' folder in 'Extra' on root.. Run Kextutility
This bootfix is not a bootloader actually.. But only a bootfix!
I've edited a script from Chameleon RC4 684 bootloader and removed some parts from the script. This will not install any kexts, but should fix booting problems of a harddisk. I think this should work for Snowleopard and Leopard 10.5 also!