Sign in to follow this  
pfaria

No boot after DSDT install (screenshot)

Question

Hi,

I installed Lion on my system and used MB{censored} to install custom dsdt from database. Im 100% sure I selected the correct DSDT. I put it on my desktop and ran MB{censored} with UserDSDT selected.

I now get stuck at bootup. This is what I have from verbose boot. Any ideas?

IMG_5785.jpg

Hi,

I installed Lion on my system and used multibeast to install custom dsdt from database. Im 100% sure I selected the correct DSDT. I put it on my desktop and ran Multibeast with UserDSDT selected.

I now get stuck at bootup. This is what I have from verbose boot. Any ideas?

IMG_5785.jpg

Boot using the flag DSDT=No and remove the DSDT from / or /Extra folder...

Review your DSDT patches...

Thanks for the reply!

As far as DSDT patches go, I selected userDSDT and nothing else. I started my system up with DSDT=no and now I get the kernal panic screen. Should I be applying other patches along wit the userDSDT?

Thanks for the reply!

As far as DSDT patches go, I selected userDSDT and nothing else. I started my system up with DSDT=no and now I get the kernal panic screen. Should I be applying other patches along wit the userDSDT?

Try using DSDT=No -f -v ...

DSDT=No -f -v, got me into OS X :) any tips for applying DSDT?? Should I be checking other options to have DSDT work with database DSDT when installing with multi beast?

Sign in to follow this