Sign in to follow this  
Chris Köüsener

OSX Snow Leopard and NVidia GeForce Go 7300

Question

5 answers to this question

SOLVED!!!! :)

GeForce GO 7300 - InsanelyMac Forum

How To: EFI GFX+Audio Introduction & Tutorial

Ok, i got my Geforce go 7300 working with QE/CL with these 2 threads. At first i was skeptical that it worked but i was getting out of solutions and decided to give it a go! :D Solved!!!! It works now perfectly. I noticed right away the diference....graphycs were much faster and everything was smooth. The only thing i cant still solve is that even though the GFX has 512Mb it only detects 128Mb. Its not so bad but i would like to have it fixed. I did it one time with the nvinject. It detected the 512Mb but when i rebooted wasnt there anymore. And after a couple of try outs with others keys i lost QE again! :( So i repeated the process of the links above and got it working again and now i will keep it like that. I only use it for Protools and logic so...no real need of high graphycs.

Ok, i helped someone with this cause sometimes is really hard to find solutions for some things....

EDIT: If anyone knows how to make it detect the 512Mb let me know please!

Edited by Afinfas