AndyMcB

Hackintosh Help, I have many problems.

Question

My build is as follows;

2x4GB DDR3 1333mHz Ram

ECS- H61H2-M2 -Mother board

i7 2600 - CPU

ATI HD 5670 - GPU

I have a hackintosh on this build and have many (little) but annoying problems..

First, when I'm watching youtube to audio crackles. and the voodooHDA prefrence isn't active and doesn't detect me green line out, only HDMI (monitor)

Next, I get 1-2 kernal panics upon booting. all going back to CPU x (x = number from 0-8)

Finally the volume control on my keyboard don't work for my speakers but do for my headphones..

Please ask any other information if you need to.

Help would be loved, so I don't go back to Win 7.

3 answers to this question

which OSX you have, the install method

the KP seems to be related to VoodooHDA (randomly), I suppose that your cpu works all core/thread, I think the t the voodoo HDA you use works but not suited for your sound card, but for the voodoohda KP, there are solutions that randomly works :D

good luck

which OSX you have, the install method

the KP seems to be related to VoodooHDA (randomly), I suppose that your cpu works all core/thread, I think the t the voodoo HDA you use works but not suited for your sound card, but for the voodoohda KP, there are solutions that randomly works :D

good luck

So that means... you haven't really said a solution only restated my problem. And it's integrated sound.

SORRY!! my fault

solution are: you should search for one another voodoohda, to fix volume/speaker/earphone/hdmi problems

your KP problem is Voodoohda, there is a program called voodooloader that you should install (personally, it didn't work for me) it avoid voodoohda to be loaded during startup and load it after reaching the desktop, one thing annoying with this, this program always launch a terminal window each time you start the computer!!!

good luck