Sign in to follow this  
Stefan K.

How i install a full working Lion with this Systemsettings?!

Question

Hi all here...

I have some Problems & Questions.

I had from 2 Months installed successfull Mac OS X 10.5.8 (with insuisses, No WLAN, No GraCa Drivers /VGA Mode 800x 600x) cpus=1

Now, i will try to install Lion on my Notebook but i don't find realy all Files... It can be sure, somebody know whats going and what not or some kext are in beta...

My Systemconfigurations are :

Compaq Presario CQ 56

CPU: Intel Core Duo CPU T4500 @ 2.30 GHz : 1 Physical Processors / 2 Cores / 2 Logical Processors / 64 bits

RAM: DDR2 [PC2-6400] 1024 MBytes Micron Technology 8HTF12864HZ-800J1

RAM: DDR2 [PC2-6400] 2048 MBytes Hyundai Electronics HYMP125S64CP8-S6

WIFI: Realtek RTL8191SE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter --> (Doesn't Work under 10.5.8)

LAN: Realtek RTL 8139 --> (Work under 10.5.8)

GRAFIKCARD: Mobile Intel?4 Series Express Chipset Family (Only VGA Mode ; @50Hz, 600x 800x)

SOUND: Realtek High Definiton Audio --> (Work under 10.5.8)

Im really Happy if somebody have a good Guide how i have to install the Lion on my Crackbook-Hackintosh-Laptop ;D

Greets

Stefan

2 answers to this question

In order to assist you can u post a little more info. Firstly which version of Lion are you interested in installing?? iAtkos, N{censored} or Lion from the App store. The install process is a little different for each of them.

Secondly do you have another HDD that you can try installs on instead of wiping your working Hackintosh?? If you have an experimental drive to use that makes it a lot easier.

My experience with Intel based laptops is about 50% as I have installed iAtkos N{censored} and the official 10.7 Lion app successfully onto an HP Dv7000 with a C2D running @ 2.2 but I could not get iAtkos, N{censored} nor 10.7 from the App store to complete an install on an Dell M4300 C2D T7500 2.5 Ghz workstation without crashing.

In order to assist you can u post a little more info. Firstly which version of Lion are you interested in installing?? iAtkos, N{censored} or Lion from the App store. The install process is a little different for each of them.

Secondly do you have another HDD that you can try installs on instead of wiping your working Hackintosh?? If you have an experimental drive to use that makes it a lot easier.

My experience with Intel based laptops is about 50% as I have installed iAtkos N{censored} and the official 10.7 Lion app successfully onto an HP Dv7000 with a C2D running @ 2.2 but I could not get iAtkos, N{censored} nor 10.7 from the App store to complete an install on an Dell M4300 C2D T7500 2.5 Ghz workstation without crashing.

Here is what you do make sure the iatkosl2 .dmg is on your windows desktop then boot the iatkos cd and go to disk utilty create a 5 gb partiton and restore the dmg to it then boot agian and using the iatkos l2 cd boot the new parition and installl

Worked 100% for me and was 10x faster .......

hope this helps also you have delete the graphic kexts like the Apple Intel HD Graphics