Sign in to follow this  
hackingmind92

Intel centrino wireless n-1030 how to make it run on iatkos l2?

Question

I'm confused, paul_erik, what did you link him to? That's not a working driver for the Intel Centrino 1030, is it?

It's my understanding that NONE of the Intel Centrino WiFi cards work with OSX.

I want to believe you... seeing as though your only posts are in this thread, I'm hesitant. Besides, who's heard of a kext for Intel Centrino WiFi? They don't exist...Unless this is legit.

Can you or anyone else out there, maybe OP, confirm the linked kexts as working with the 1030? OP, have you given it a go? I'd try but I'm still trying to get U{censored} to actually complete successfully in a virtual machine...

EDIT: This links to Atheros LAN/WiFi.... Are you sure? I mean your Dell does come with Intel Centrino 1030 WiFi + Bluetooth...but...really? Bluetooth and WiFi are working?

Edited by jimmyco2008

Inside the link is patched ionetworkingfamily.kext, replace them in SLE..

Dell inspiron n4110 wifi+blueooth worked

Edited by paul_erik

And you are CERTAIN that you have an Intel Centrino 1030? I don't mean to insult you, I just don't want to get my hopes up unnecessarily.

Would it be too much to ask that you post a screenshot of terminal after you enter "sudo lspci" ? Seeing that AirPort icon in the top bar would be nice too ;)

If you're right about this (and I hope you are) this could bring integrated WiFi + Bluetooth to hackintosh laptops everywhere, the Intel Centrino 1030 is easily obtainable for like $8 via tigerdirect.com .

EDIT: sorry, but what is SLE?