Sign in to follow this  
goobyjr9

Hp dv6-7000

Question

Booting into verbose leaves be at what the attached image shows

Using cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=No or just graphicsenabler=no goes to the apple logo then tells me to reboot

PCIRootUID=0/1 tells me an error with my Nvidia graphics(630m)

post-277029-137746146125_thumb.jpg

Edited by goobyjr9

I can say that the BCM94322HM8L will work natively. I had it in this laptop working right from the install and now have it in a gigabyte ga-z77n-wifi also working out of the box with no drivers.

I can say that the BCM94322HM8L will work natively. I had it in this laptop working right from the install and now have it in a gigabyte ga-z77n-wifi also working out of the box with no drivers.

I cannot seem to find out if this card also includes Bluetooth?

I cannot seem to find out if this card also includes Bluetooth?

This card has no bluetooth, but the atheros combo card the bluetooth will not work. See inside apple devices they have two separate cards, one for wifi and one for bluetooth. So no matter how compatible your computer is (think {censored}) on these cards the bluetooth will not work. Unless you want to write your own drivers for it but I am guessing you don't really want to do that :).

Is there any wifi/Bluetooth card that will work completely that will but fit in the wifi slot in my notebook and is both compatible with my notebook natively and Mac OSX? I have a Atheros card that worked pretty with my old HP notebook (HDX 16t) and Mac OSX, but it is too big to fit in the wifi card slot on this notebook.

Is there any wifi/Bluetooth card that will work completely that will but fit in the wifi slot in my notebook and is both compatible with my notebook natively and Mac OSX? I have a Atheros card that worked pretty with my old HP notebook (HDX 16t) and Mac OSX, but it is too big to fit in the wifi card slot on this notebook.

No, there are no WiFi and bluetooth combo cards that will work. Apple native cards would work but those are 2 separate cards. If you really want a single cards solution I recommend checking this link: {censored} Forum ? Information. It requires some soldering and wires but it should work.