candou

Installing iATKOS on Lenovo G580

The problem seems to be AppleACPIPlatform.kext. If you can open your system, download this file and try these kexts.

Hackintosh Lenovo G580 Model 2189 INTEL HD 4000 / USB / AUDIO - Downloads - OSx86.net

By the way, is there a dsdt.aml file in your Extra folder?, if there is, delete and restart again.

If you have some time, i'm uploading my own Extra folder, and you may use this

Here it is,

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5rwE8Ur-ONQTjJHRWJCNVpqSzQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by candou
Uploading my folder

i have

Lenovo G580

Model Name :- 20157

i5-3210M 2.5 GHz (3rd gen)

Intel? Intel B75 Express Chipset

Intel? Core i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz

Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter

i5 3rd gen

4gb ram

Did your system come with an Atheros AR9285 or did you get that card separately? Is so, did the BIOS whitelist cause problems?

Edited by Dr Hurt

Did your system come with an Atheros AR9285 or did you get that card separately? Is so, did the BIOS whitelist cause problems?

HI "Dr. Hurt" I m srry,and thanks after your comment i just checked once again its

Atheros AR8162/8166/8188 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller

The problem seems to be AppleACPIPlatform.kext. If you can open your system, download this file and try these kexts.

Hackintosh Lenovo G580 Model 2189 INTEL HD 4000 / USB / AUDIO - Downloads - OSx86.net

By the way, is there a dsdt.aml file in your Extra folder?, if there is, delete and restart again.

If you have some time, i'm uploading my own Extra folder, and you may use this

Here it is,

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5rwE8Ur-ONQTjJHRWJCNVpqSzQ/edit?usp=sharing

@candou HI, i have tried the KExt u told me

post-555029-137746158067_thumb.jpg

post-555029-137746158061_thumb.jpg

Edited by himtweety

HI "Dr. Hurt" I m srry,and thanks after your comment i just checked once again its

Atheros AR8162/8166/8188 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller

@candou HI, i have tried the KExt u told me

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4394[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4395[/ATTACH]

I was talking about your WiFi card. You wrote in your post that its an atheros wlan card so I wanted to know wheather its the original card that came with your laptop or if its a new card you installed.

As for your problem, try deleting AppleUSBXHCI.kext from inside the IOUSBFamily.kext/contens/plugins.

Also, boot in safe mode (-x -f -v)

I was talking about your WiFi card. You wrote in your post that its an atheros wlan card so I wanted to know wheather its the original card that came with your laptop or if its a new card you installed.

As for your problem, try deleting AppleUSBXHCI.kext from inside the IOUSBFamily.kext/contens/plugins.

Also, boot in safe mode (-x -f -v)

ok i will try that tonight but mean while can you tell me if there is anythng else i need to select while installing in the setting other thn those mentioned in frst post ,

like hd3000,hd4000 or sound and there is also some options to disable nvidia and other graphic option thre etc

i dnt have nvidia card in my laptop so do u think i try disabling them ... ??/

ok i will try that tonight but mean while can you tell me if there is anythng else i need to select while installing in the setting other thn those mentioned in frst post ,

like hd3000,hd4000 or sound and there is also some options to disable nvidia and other graphic option thre etc

i dnt have nvidia card in my laptop so do u think i try disabling them ... ??/

Dude when you're on the bios opening scene, press F2 to enter your bios. And then, change your graphic settings like this:

post-463314-13774615813_thumb.jpg

If you solve that problem, please give us a feedback.