candou

Installing iATKOS on Lenovo G580

I used myHack now and stuck on the following screen (after booting from my USB). Any suggestions?

As Fau71 says, always boot with -v! The 'stop' icon on your screenshot says that it will be a Still Waiting For Root Device, most likely.

Could you please update your signature with your specifications? (Control Panel > Edit Signature).

How about your BIOS? Is your SATA mode on AHCI?

So I booted with -v now, you we're right it is "Still waiting for root device". I have the same system as mentioned in the first post! My SATA mode is AHCI...egehutah.jpg

What is the problem :/

Edit: Disabled UEFI Boot, works now...

Edit2: I have another problem now: my Mouse and Touchpad doesn't work.. What to do?

Edited by Lexstar

Is this a screenshot with myHack? With Mountain Lion?

Could you please update your signature with your specifications? (Control Panel > Edit Signature). It isn't handy to search every time for your specifications... When you add them to your signature, they are at the bottom of all your posts.

Edited by imick

Yes I used myHack and ML. My USB mouse doesn't work, my touchpad doesn't work either, I tried booting in safe mode and so on but I weren't lucky...