candou

Installing iATKOS on Lenovo G580

For those who are having trouble to get to the installation, don't forget to change the option 'Graphic Device' in your BIOS.

You can use it in windows, but you will need to turn it off to get to the installation, choosing 'UMA' instead.

In my case, I can only get to it by doing that and using '-f -v'

My problem is that I install ML, but I can't make neither my Intel HD4000 nor my USB ports work.

Anyone knows about it?

Thanks.:P

[Guide] ML Install Guide for Lenovo G580 - OSx86 10.8 (Mountain Lion) - InsanelyMac Forum follow these guide , but the usb ports only work with usb 3.0 devices and my usb 2.0 port is not working . But my intel hd4000 works fine. Dont use the Hd4000 kext out of the graphics folder. ignore it :) then it will work maybe.

Hey guys! Mine installation works fine with U{censored} method... I have full graphics with kexts integrated in MB{censored} of IntelHD3000

Audio is working partially... With voodoohda 2.7.4 all great but jack sense aren't working! The trackpad is recognized as a mouse ps/2 without install any kext... Working partially also, no scrolling, no multitouch! :(

My usb 3.0 are working as 2.0 with kexts integrated in MB{censored}. HDMI out is working totally.

If someone know how to fix audio jack sense issue and multi-gestures trackpad is pleased to Post a DAMN guide beacause in this moment, every people in the world are going out of mind! XD thanks for everything!!!

Best regards from Italy!!! ;D

Hey guys! Mine installation works fine with U{censored} method... I have full graphics with kexts integrated in MB{censored} of IntelHD3000

Audio is working partially... With voodoohda 2.7.4 all great but jack sense aren't working! The trackpad is recognized as a mouse ps/2 without install any kext... Working partially also, no scrolling, no multitouch! :(

My usb 3.0 are working as 2.0 with kexts integrated in MB{censored}. HDMI out is working totally.

If someone know how to fix audio jack sense issue and multi-gestures trackpad is pleased to Post a DAMN guide beacause in this moment, every people in the world are going out of mind! XD thanks for everything!!!

Best regards from Italy!!! ;D

Try going to System Preferences--> Sound--> click on 'Output' tab , and try to choose other option, like headphones (with the headphones already plugged in).

I don't know if it would work for you, but if it does, you will have to change it manually between 'speaker' and 'headphones'.

I hope it works for you :very_drunk:

[Guide] ML Install Guide for Lenovo G580 - OSx86 10.8 (Mountain Lion) - InsanelyMac Forum follow these guide , but the usb ports only work with usb 3.0 devices and my usb 2.0 port is not working . But my intel hd4000 works fine. Dont use the Hd4000 kext out of the graphics folder. ignore it :) then it will work maybe.

Thanks for the answer :encouragement:

Finally got my Intel HD 4000 working using MacBookPro 9,1 smbios and injecting this string in the 'org.chameleon.boot.plist'.

<key>device-properties</key>

<string>5e0000000100000001000000520000000100000002010c00d041030a000000000101060000027fff04002c0000004100410050004c002c00690067002d0070006c006100740066006f0072006d002d006900640000000800000003006601</string>

YEAH! :D

Edited by kzzly

no problem :D but are there any solutions to get my usb 2.0 working and sound ? maybe my multi gesture touchpad ?

For Sound, you can try VoodooHDA 2.7.4 with prefpan installed in L/E, but i've one problem with the JACK SENSE, "when i put headphones, audio output is not directly in headphones jack...nothing happen!" Audio coming only from external speakers... but change manually work.

... for multi gestures touchpad... so, we are in the same boat! My touchpad is working apparently without any kext, and is recognized (not properly) as Mouse/PS2 , so, i've only basic functionally like drag&drop sxclick, rxclick... but no scrolling and no multitouch! :\

Help!!!!!

Edited by MrHelloRabbit