candou

Installing iATKOS on Lenovo G580

Ok guys... we need multitouch... so first of all we have to know what kind of trackpad we have. For example, usually, our trackpad are Synaptics/ElanTech, but the system recognize them as MOUSE/PS2. How we can fix this issue?

I've found a vid of a guy that have full working touchpad on a Lenovo with Lion Os... have a look!

http://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CFcQtwIwBA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dxt98PO7gWEg&ei=2L8jUeTzCqny4QSEoYHoDQ&usg=AFQjCNHw1QBxCOPlllqiI4Y-n7JYREjhwA&bvm=bv.42553238,d.bGE

Edited by MrHelloRabbit

are there any solutions to get my usb 2.0 working and sound ? maybe my multi gesture touchpad ?

I made a package for my laptop, it includes IOUSBFamilyRollback, which enabled my usb ports. Download the whole package but install only the usbs. They are generic and may work on other laptops.

http://www.osx86.net/view/3655-lenovo_g580_model_2189_intel_hd_4000_-_usb_-_audio.html

Installation:

- Remove IOUSBFamily.kext and IOUSBMassStorageClass from your S/L/E folder.

-Don't Reboot.

-Copy IOUSBFamily.kext and IOUSBMassStorageClass to your Desktop folder.

(make sure you don't have any other kexts on your desktop)

-Run KB{censored}.

-ENJOY.

hey , thanks for your answer , i had the same model as you but the Kexts wont work. after install and reboot no usb port will work ! no 3.0 and no 2.0 . My system dont detect any :( i think i had to redo the kext installation.... or any other advice ?But my Lenovo is markt as a Mac Book Pro 9.2.... how to change it ?

Edited by phil khn

hey , thanks for your answer , i had the same model as you but the Kexts wont work. after install and reboot no usb port will work ! no 3.0 and no 2.0 . My system dont detect any :( i think i had to redo the kext installation.... or any other advice ?But my Lenovo is markt as a Mac Book Pro 9.2.... how to change it ?

In chameleon or chimera, try this bootflag:

USBBusFix=Yes -v

Let's see what happens...

I had to reinstall ML and choose MacBookPro 9,1 in the smbios options to get this working, but you can try using Chameleon wizard too. I recommend the first option.

post-204641-137746156337_thumb.jpg