Sign in to follow this  
remenic

GTS 250 multi-display help needed

Question

So I have Mountain Lion running smoooooth, but one thing that annoys me is that I only get output on the VGA port of my NVidia GTS 250. The DVI and HDMI ports don't even show up in System Information.

I've attached some screenshots, hopefully it will be useful to determine the problem.

How can I enable the other two?

I followed this guide: [GUIDE] A fast and easy way to install Mountain Lion

post-493968-137746147728_thumb.jpg

post-493968-13774614773_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

You should try another version of Chameleon. Maybe Chimera will do the trick for you. Or the latest release of Chameleon 2.1

And how do you get your GTS 250 running? by Graphicsenabler or..

I'll give that a try, once I get it booting again (stopped booting today, but I think it's because my bios got reset to factory default).

Regarding the drivers, GraphicsEnabler is set to true in org.chameleon.boot.plist, and I used the scripts from the linked guide to install ML. I didn't install drivers for nvidia after that, since I couldn't find any for ML.

Hello, I have the same problem with the GTS 250 1GB, before I had installed Snow Leopard and I was the same until he left the 10.6.8 version, as change of processor (Ivy Bridge) I have to use if the version or mountain lion . Someone could sort out the DVI-HDMI out?