Sign in to follow this  
imick

No moderators?

I reported this file some days ago > http://www.osx86.net/view/3300-ilife_11_iphoto,_imovie,_garageband.html

I contacted OSX86.net also via Twitter, but no one is reading it? (or just ignoring me?)

It is bad enough that OSX86.net supports N{censored}, iAtkos and TonyCrap... But warez is bad for the Hackintosh community and should not be allowed..

Maybe I get your attention with this topic, would be nice..

Edit: I reported more posts a while, like this > http://www.osx86.net/view/3205-efi_boot.html

There are a lot spam files / spam reactions etc. in the Download section. OSX86.net became big as a kext database, but it isn't important anymore?

Edited by imick

We are not ignoring you at all, we hate wares as much as you do and you can wake me up to remove stuff like that from this site. Behind the scenes we are also working hard to fight spam. You, as a visitor, don't always see what's going on and I'll try to be more open on it via Twitter / Forum.

By the way, the reason I didn't respond to your tweet(s) is because I didn't link the account to my new devices yet. I'll do that this afternoon and be more active on Twitter :)

lol @ the Twitter icon. You always hated the old bird since the start. Finally it's "fixed" :P